56" Class (55.6" Diagonal) 1080p LIFI Projection HDTV
Features 56" Class (55.6" Diagonal) LIFI Projection HDTV with 1080p Resolution, Built-In SD Card Slot, 3 HDMI Ports and EZ Sync
- VIDEO .
- Screen Size Diagonal (inches) 56" Class (55.6" diagonal)
- Contrast Ratio Max. 3,000:1
- Compatible Signal Formats 1080p/1080i/720p/480p
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Number of Pixels 2,073,600(1,920 x 1,080) x 3 panels
- Progressive Cinema Scan 3-2 PULL DOWN Yes
- Aspect Control 4:3, ZOOM, FULL, H-FILL, JUST for TV/AV mode4:3, FULL for PC mode
- Progressive Scan Yes
- Motion Adaptive 3D Y/C Digital Comb Filter Yes
- Intelligent Scene Controller Yes
- PC Display Capability (SXGA, WXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA) Yes
- Light Source LUXIM® LIFI™ Electrodeless RF Lamp
- AUDIO .
- Speakers Speaker x 2 (L,R)
- Number of Speakers 2
- Audio Output 20W (10% THD)(16ohms, 130Hz - 15kHz)
- TV Stereo Yes
- SP ON-OFF System Yes
- Artificial Intelligence(AI) Sound Yes
- BBE® ViVA 3D Sound Yes
- Surround Sound Yes
- JACKS .
- Integrated ATSC Tuner (w/o CableCard Slot) 1
- SD Memory Card Slot (JPEG Viewer/Gallery Player) SDHC Compatible 1
- HDMI Input 3 (1front)
- Analog Audio Input (for HDMI) 3 (1front)
- Composite Video Input 3 (1front)
- S-VIDEO Input 1
- Audio Input (for Video) 3 (1front)
- PC Input D-SUB 15-pin x 1 (rear)
- Audio Input (for PC) Stereo M3 Jack
- Component Video Input (Y/PB/PR) 2
- Audio Input (for Component Video) 2
- Composite Video Output 1
- Analog Audio Monitor Out (L/R) 1
- Digital Audio Out (Optical) 1
- Antenna IN (75 ohms) 1
- CONVENIENCE .
- EZ Sync Yes
- Trilingual Menu (English/Spanish/French) Yes
- V-CHIP Program Lock Out Yes
- Built-in Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Ready & Play Yes
- R-Tune Yes
- Sleep Timer Yes
- Auto Shut Off Yes
- MTS/SAP Yes
- All CH Auto Set Yes
- GENERAL .
- Power Supply 120V/60Hz
- Power Consumption Approx. 360W
- Receiving System NTSC/ATSC
- Energy Star Compliance Yes
- Dimensions with stand (H x W x D) :inches 54.1" x 52.0" x 20.0"
- Net Weight with stand :lbs 121.1
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 36.3'' x 52'' x 17.8''
- Weight 72.7
- UPC 037988995592
How To Guided Tutorials
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.