CRT Projection TVs
53" Diagonal Widescreen HDTV Monitor
- Screen Size 53
Aspect Ratio16:9 (Widescreen)
- CRT Type 7" Diagonal
- Digital Comb Filter Motion-Adaptive 3D-Y/C
Horizontal/Vertical Edge Correction
- Digital Velocity Modulated Scan Yes (Selectable)
Color Temperature ControlYes
- Progressive Cinema Scan (3/2 Pulldown) Yes
- Progressive Scan Doubler Yes (Enhanced)
- Wideband Video Amplifier Yes (HD Enhancer)
- Color Matrix Adjustment Yes
- Digital Convergence 165 Points
- Dynamic Convergence 9-point
- First-Surface Glass Mirror Yes
4-Element Digital HD Lens
Tinted Red and Green Lenses
- Artifical Intelligence Picture Yes
- Luminance Noise Reduction (YNR) Yes
- Fine Pitch Screen Yes (.52mm)
- Screen Shield Yes
- Screen - VVLL Brightness Uniformity Yes
Artificial Intelligence SoundYes
- Bass/Treble/Balance Controls Yes
BBE High Definition SoundYes
- VIVA Sound Yes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Speakers 6
- Audio Power Output 60W Total (8 ohms, 50Hz-18kHz, 10% THD)
- Stereo/SAP with dbx NR Yes
- Surround Sound Yes
- A/V Input Jacks 3 Rear, 1 Front
- S-Video Inputs 2 Rear, 1 Front
Component Video Inputs2
- HDCP Interface HDMI
- Photo Viewer SD/PC Card Slot No
- Audio Output fixed/variable
- Digital Optical Output (AC-3/PCM) No
- A/V Program Out Jacks Yes
- UHF/VHF Inputs 1
- Auto Power On Yes
Auto Programmable ScanYes
- Channel Labeling Yes (with 48 presets)
- Channel Search 3 channels
- Clock and Sleep Timer Yes
- Favorite Channel Scan Yes
- Game Guard Yes
- Menu 3D Menu System
- Menu Language English/Spanish/French
- 181 Channel NTSC Tuner Yes (2 Tuners)
- Parental Guidance (Channel Lock and Game Guard) Yes
- Picture-in-Picture Capability 2-Tuner with Split Screen
- Programmable On/Off Timer 2
- Recall/Rapid Tune Yes
- Remote Control Lighted Disk Home Theater Remote Control
V-Chip Program LockoutYes
- Video Input Labeling Yes (with Presets)
- Video Input Picture Memory Yes (Standard, Cinema, Vivid)
- Video Input Skip Yes
- Energy Star Compliance Yes
- Channel Lock Yes
- SAP/DVS Button on Remote Yes
- Weight 257.71 lbs
How To Guided Tutorials
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.