52" Diagonal LCD Projection HDTV
52" Diagonal LCD Projection HDTV with Built-In ATSC/QAM/NTSC Tuners and CableCARD Slot - Shown with Optional Stand
- VIDEO: Yes
- Screen Size 52
Aspect Ratio16:9 (Widescreen)
- Resolution (Pixels) 1280 x 720
- Anti-Glare Screen Yes
- Digital Comb Filter Motion-Adaptive 3D-Y/C
Horizontal/Vertical Edge Correction
- Progressive Cinema Scan (3/2 Pulldown) Yes
- Brightness Level (cd/m2) 400
- Progressive Scan Doubler Yes (Enhanced)
- First Surface Glass Mirror Yes
- Wideband Video Amplifier Yes (HD Enhancer)
- Selectable 4:3 Scan Mode Yes
- PC Display Capability VGA, SVGA, XGA
- Noise Reduction - Luminance Yes
- AUDIO: Yes
- Audio Output 30W (8 ohms, 70Hz - 16kHz, 10% THD)
Artificial Intelligence SoundYes
- Bass/Treble/Balance Controls Yes
BBE® High Definition SoundYes (BBE® ViVA HD3D Sound)
- Speakers 4
- Stereo/SAP with dbx® NR Yes
- Surround Sound Yes
- INPUT/OUTPUT: Yes
- A/V Input Jacks 2 Rear, 1 Front
- S-Video Inputs 2 Rear, 1 Front
Component Video Inputs3
- RGB PC Inputs (D sub15) 1 front
- SD Memory Card Slot (Photo Viewer) Yes
- UHF/VHF Inputs 1
- A/V Output Jacks (Program Out) 1
- OTHER: Yes
- Menu Language English/Spanish/French
- 181-Channel NTSC Tuner Yes
- Parental Guidance (Channel Lock and Game Guard) Yes
- Picture-in-Picture Capability Split Screen
- Remote Control Lighted Disk Home Theater Deluxe Remote
- Sleep Timer Yes
- Auto Shut Off Yes
V-Chip Program LockoutYes (US/Canada)
- Video Input Picture Memory Yes (Standard, Cinema, Vivid)
- Video Input Skip Yes
- Built-In Tuners NTSC (Standard analog broadcasts)ATSC/QAM (SDTV and HDTV broadcasts)
- Extra Wide Viewing Angle Yes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 35.2'' x 48.3'' x 17''
- Weight 82.9 lbs
Firmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
- Version: 1.45
Allows the Optical Output jack to pass digital audio regardless of the CCI value of the program.
Corrects Macroblock noise with Sencore generator HDTV996.
Corrects "Poor Signal Quality" from being displayed after a digital over-the-air (OTA) ATSC or cable (without using CableCARD) channel is lost.
Corrects CableCARD firmware upgrade message for Scientific Atlanta CableCARD.
Corrects blank picture or frozen image after the TV is powered on when viewing premium channels with Motorola CableCARD.
Corrects over-the-air (OTA) ATSC channels dropping off the channel list and "Channel Not Available" from being displayed.
- Release Date: 11-8-2007
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
How To Guided Tutorials
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.