51" Diagonal HDTV Projection Monitor
51" Diagonal HDTV Projection Monitor
- Diagonal Screen Size (inches) 51
Aspect Ratio4:3 (Standard)
- CRT Type 7" Diagonal
- Lines of Resolution 850
HDTV Display Capability480p/1080i
- Digital Comb Filter 3D Y/C
Horizontal/Vertical Edge Correction
- Digital Velocity Modulated Scan Yes
- Fine Pitch Picture Tube No
Color Temperature ControlYes
- Color Transient Improvement No
- Invar Mask No
- ID-1 Detection (for anamorphic DVD) No
- Motion Vector Detection No
- Precision Notch Filter No
- Progressive Cinema Scan (3/2 Pulldown) Yes
- Progressive Scan Doubler 31.5 kHz - 480p
- Video Noise Reduction No
- Wideband Video Amplifier Yes
- Color Matrix Adjustment No
- Digital Convergence 165 Points
- Dynamic Convergence 9-point
- First-Surface Glass Mirror Yes
- High Resolution CRT Yes
- Lens System 4-Element
- Artifical Intelligence Picture Yes
- Luminance YNR Noise Reduction Yes
- Selectable 16:9 Mode Yes
- Fine Pitch Screen Yes (.72mm)
- VVLL Brightness Uniformity Yes
- Advanced AS2 Screen Shield Yes
Active Light ControlNo
Active System ControlNo
- Super DSC No
- AC-3 Optical Output No
Artificial Intelligence SoundYes
- Bass/Treble/Balance Controls Yes
BBE® High Definition SoundYes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Speakers 2
- Speakers - Watts Per Channel 15W (10% THD)
- Stereo/SAP with dbx NR Yes
- Surround Sound Yes
- SPACIALIZER No
- A/V Input Jacks 3 Rear, 1 Front
- S-Video Inputs 2 Rear, 1 Front
Component Video Inputs2
- Headphone Jack No
- Earphone Jack No
- Audio Output fixed/variable
- A/V Program Out Jacks Yes
- Center Channel Audio Input Jack Yes
- UHF/VHF Inputs 2
- AC/DC Operation with Car Cord No
- Auto Power On Yes
Auto Programmable ScanYes
- Channel Labeling Yes
- Channel Search 3
- Clock and Sleep Timer Yes
- Favorite Channel Scan Yes
- First Time Set Up No
- Game Guard Yes
- Menu Roller Guide System
- Menu Language English/Spanish/French
- Number of Channels 181
- Parental Guidance (Channel Lock and Game Guard) Yes
- Picture-in-Picture Capability 2-Tuner with Split Screen
- Programmable On/Off Timer 2
- QuickScan Yes
- Recall/Rapid Tune Yes
- Remote Control A/V Lighted Disc
- V-Chip Program Lockout Yes
- Video Input Labeling Yes
- Video Input Picture Memory Yes
- Video Input Skip Yes
- Energy Star Compliance Yes
- Cabinet Finish Light Gray
- Double Bass Boost No
- Icon Menu No
- Game Mode No
- Channel Lock No
- Advanced Progressive Processing No
Advanced Plasma Brightness IntensifierNo
Asymmetrical Cell Structure PanelNo
- Dual Scanning Method No
- Anti-Reflective Screen Coating No
- Tilt Function No
- Built-in DVD Player No
8-bit P-I-P Image ProcessingNo
How To Guided Tutorials
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.