47" Diagonal CRT Projection HDTV
47" Diagonal CRT Projection HDTV with Built-In ATSC/QAM/NTSC Tuners and CableCARD Slot
- Screen Size 47
Aspect Ratio16:9 (Widescreen)
- CRT Type 7" Diagonal
- Digital Comb Filter Motion-Adaptive 3D-Y/C
Horizontal/Vertical Edge Correction
- Digital Velocity Modulated Scan Yes (Selectable)
Color Temperature ControlYes
- Progressive Cinema Scan (3/2 Pulldown) Yes
- Progressive Scan Doubler Yes (Enhanced)
- Wideband Video Amplifier Yes (HD Enhancer)
- Color Matrix Adjustment Yes
- Digital Convergence 165 Points
- Dynamic Convergence 9-point
- First-Surface Glass Mirror Yes
4-Element Digital HD Lens
Tinted Red and Green Lenses
- Artifical Intelligence Picture Yes
- Luminance Noise Reduction (YNR) Yes
- Fine Pitch Screen Yes (.52mm)
- Screen Shield Yes
- Screen - VVLL Brightness Uniformity Yes
Artificial Intelligence SoundYes
- Bass/Treble/Balance Controls Yes
BBE High Definition SoundYes
- VIVA Sound No
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Speakers 4
- Audio Power Output 30W Total (8 ohms, 50Hz-18kHz, 10% THD)
- Stereo/SAP with dbx NR Yes
- Surround Sound Yes
- A/V Input Jacks 3 Rear, 1 Front
- S-Video Inputs 2 Rear, 1 Front
Component Video Inputs2
- HDCP Interface HDMI
- Photo Viewer SD/PC Card Slot Yes
- Audio Output fixed
- Digital Optical Output (AC-3/PCM) Yes
- A/V Program Out Jacks Yes
- UHF/VHF Inputs 2
- Auto Power On Yes
Auto Programmable ScanYes
- Channel Labeling Yes (with 48 presets)
- Channel Search 3 channels
- Clock and Sleep Timer Yes
- Favorite Channel Scan Yes
- Game Guard Yes
- Menu 3D Menu System
- Menu Language English
- 181 Channel NTSC Tuner Yes (2 Tuners)
- Parental Guidance (Channel Lock and Game Guard) Yes
- Picture-in-Picture Capability 2-Tuner with Split Screen
- Programmable On/Off Timer 2
- Recall/Rapid Tune Yes
- Remote Control Lighted Disk Home Theater Remote Control
V-Chip Program LockoutYes
- Video Input Labeling Yes (with Presets)
- Video Input Picture Memory Yes (Standard, Cinema, Vivid)
- Video Input Skip Yes
- Energy Star Compliance No
- Channel Lock Yes
- SAP/DVS Button on Remote Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 49.1'' x 46.0'' x 25.5''
- Weight 147 lbs
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.