1.6 Cu. Ft. Countertop/Built-In Microwave with Inverter Technology NN-SN752S Stainless
- Enjoy faster cooking times with 1250 watts high power
- Microwave Inverter technology delivers a seamless stream of cooking power
- Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Automatic sensor adjusts power and times for different foods
- Make food preparation simpler with 12 menu items
- Choose countertop or built-in installation, trim kit sold separately
- Dimensions: Outside - 11 15/16" x 21 7/8" x 19 7/16"
- MODEL NO. NN-SN752S
- Capacity 1.6cft
- Exterior Dimensions HxWxD" 11 15/16" x 21 7/8" x 19 7/16"
- Microwave Type
- Microwave (Technology) 1250W / Normal wave
- Power Consumption 1460W
- Power Supply Inverter
- Cooking Power 1250W
- Color (Material)
- Face of Door/Base Stainless Steel (Normal)
- Cabinet Body Silver
- Dial / Button -
- OVEN INTERIOR
- Interior Color (Material) White
- Interior Light Yes
- CONTROL PANEL
- Panel Design Membrane (Emboss Look)
- Language English
- Display Type Current 4 Digit
- Display Backlight Color Green
- DISPLAY SETTING
- Cooking Time 99min 99sec
- Kitchen Timer Yes ( 99min 99sec )
- Standing Time Yes ( 99min 99sec )
- Delay Start Yes ( 99min 99sec )
- Clock 12H
- Child Lock Yes
- MENU FEATURES
- Sensor Yes
- Turbo Defrost Yes
- Popcorn Yes
- Keep Warm Yes
- Quick 30s / Quick Min Yes
- More/Less Yes
- Auto Reheat Sensor Reheat
- Number of Auto Cook 12
- SENSOR COOK or AUTO COOK
- Turntable Size 380mm
- Operating Instructions English / Spanish
- Trim Kit 30" NN-TK732SS
- Trim Kit 27" NN-TK722SS
- REPLACEMENT ACCESSORIES
- Turntable Glass Tray
- Outside HxWxD ( " ) 11 15/16" x 21 7/8" x 19 7/16"
- Interior HxWxD ( " ) 9" x 16 7/16" x 18 1/2"
- Stand-by Regulation -
- Safety Standard UL
- UPC 885170072978
NN-SN752S is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Love this microwave Big enough to handle all of my platters, stoneware, etc that I want to use it for, but smaller overall size takes up less space on the counter. Much faster than my old microwave. Really like the defrost function.
Date published: 2016-02-17
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Product needs work Door was hard to close and numbers in window were hard to read without stepping back from the oven. We had the product only a year and a half and it burned up. Not sure what happened, but other microwaves we've had have lasted YEARS! Will look at a different brand to replace this one.
Date published: 2015-10-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from So Far So Good Had a ten year old Panasonic of equal quality that died on me. Saw no reason not to go with the same product. Very powerful and does an excellent job thus far. No cooking yet but we did cook in the other version very effectivelly and efficiently. Keep turning out quality products.
Date published: 2015-05-22
Visit our Community to find FAQs & Tutorials, ask or answer a question, or search through previous questions related to your product.
What should I check if my microwave stops working?Check the fuse/circuit breaker for the outlet to see if it has been tripped or blown. Check other outlets to see if there is a GFI (Ground Fault Interrupt) outlet that is on the same circuit as the outlet used for the unit and see if it needs to be reset. Connect the oven to another outlet to see if unit is still operational. If the unit is still not working, please contact a local authorized servicer for diagnosis and repair.
Click Here for Panasonic Service Locator
What should I do if my microwave display is not working?Check to make sure unit is plugged into a working outlet by plugging in another device to determine if power is available at the receptacle.
If power is not available at the outlet check your fuse/circuit breaker, panel.
Note: Newer homes/buildings are generally wired with GFI (Ground Fault Interrupt) receptacles, if your building is equipped with GFI receptacles be sure to check if the circuit breaker directly on the receptacle has been tripped and requires reset.
If you determine the outlet has power but the microwave still is not functioning, contact a local Panasonic authorized servicer for repair.
Click Here for Panasonic Service Locator
How do I remove the odor from inside the microwave?Combine 1 to 1-1/2 cups (250 - 375 ml) water with the juice and peel of one lemon in a 2 quart microwave safe bowl. Heat contents on high for 5 min.(s). After water finishes boiling, wipe interior of oven with a cloth.
Click here for video.
For some reason my microwave oven displays units of measure in grams instead of ounces. How do I change it back?
- Unplug the microwave oven for about 60 Seconds.
- Right after you plug the microwave back in, press the *start button (this will initiate/toggle the oven between grams and ounces.
- Choose the unit of measure.