1.2 Cu. Ft. Countertop/Built-In Microwave with Inverter Technology NN-SN661S Stainless
- Enjoy faster cooking times with 1200 watts high power
- Microwave Inverter technology delivers a seamless stream of cooking power
- Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Automatic sensor adjusts power and times for different foods
- Cooking instructions displayed in English, Spanish or French
- Choose countertop or built-in installation, trim kit sold separately
- Dimensions: Outside - 12 1/4" x 20 11/16" x 15 13/16"
See similar model: NN-SN686S
- MODEL NO. NN-SN661S
- Capacity 1.2cft
- Exterior Dimensions HxWxD" 12 1/4" x 20 11/16" x 15 13/16"
- Microwave Type
- Microwave (Technology) 1250W / Normal wave
- Power Consumption 1480W
- Power Supply Inverter
- Cooking Power 1200W
- Color (Material)
- Face of Door/Base Stainless Steel (Normal)
- Cabinet Body Silver
- Dial / Button -
- OVEN INTERIOR
- Interior Color (Material) White
- Interior Light Yes
- CONTROL PANEL
- Panel Design Membrane
- Language English
- Display Type Current 4 Digit
- Display Backlight Color Green
- DISPLAY SETTING
- Cooking Time 99min 99sec
- Kitchen Timer Yes ( 99min 99sec )
- Standing Time Yes ( 99min 99sec )
- Delay Start Yes ( 99min 99sec )
- Clock 12H
- Child Lock Yes
- MENU FEATURES
- Sensor Yes
- Turbo Defrost Yes
- Popcorn Yes
- Keep Warm Yes
- Quick 30s / Quick Min Yes
- More/Less Yes
- Auto Reheat Sensor Reheat
- Number of Auto Cook 12
- SENSOR COOK or AUTO COOK
- Turntable Size 340mm
- Operating Instructions English / Spanish
- Trim Kit 30" No
- Trim Kit 27" NN-TK722SS
- REPLACEMENT ACCESSORIES
- Turntable Glass Tray
- Outside HxWxD ( " ) 12 1/4" x 20 11/16" x 15 13/16"
- Interior HxWxD ( " ) 9 15/16" x 13 15/16" x 14 3/8"
- Stand-by Regulation -
- Safety Standard UL
- UPC 885170045132
NN-SN661S is rated out of 5 by 26.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from only lasted three years it only lasted three years. It just doesn't work.
Date published: 2017-06-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from worst panasonic product I have been a longtime Panasonic consumer. This is the worst product I have ever had from Panasonic. The unit is 15 months old and stopped working. It shuts down in less than one minute every time. I tried to get support but they too were very poor help. I tried contacting them for weeks and sent receipts ask requested. After a month they said "sorry"!! Last of the Panasonic products for me. I will have to buy a new microwave and it will not be a Panasonic.
Date published: 2017-05-26
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from kaput I had it 3 months and it just stopped working, I believe its a fuse, but haven't checked it out yet. Other than that it worked great up until that day
Date published: 2017-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great product We have this product for over 3 years and it works great. I also like that there are not many button. It's simple and reliable.
Date published: 2017-04-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Stopped working We've had this microwave for 2 years, and it worked very well--until it just stopped working. I would've expected a microwave that cost this much to have lasted longer, am very disappointed.
Date published: 2016-11-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from We like the looks of the microwave, and it appears to be high quality, but we hate th programing. To select a power level you have to keep hitting the power level. This means that to select power level 1, you need to hit the power level button 9 times! Also there is no power level displayed during operation, and the power level can not be changed during operation. The turbo defrost cooked the meat I was trying to defrost, and the "inteligent sensor" does ni seem to working properly as reheated items get overcooked.
Date published: 2016-03-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Purchased for an 85 year old sight impaired person. Features are simple enough for her to use easily and it has all the necessary features.
Date published: 2016-03-17
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Problems after 6 months After only having this microwave for 6 months and using it to mostly warm up coffee, it's having 2 issues: 1) After warming up coffee for 2 minutes at power setting 10, it'll come out lukewarm and is starting to happen more often. 2) Sometimes I press the "start" button and nothing will happen, that too, is starting to happen more often. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!
Date published: 2016-01-13