1.2 Cu. Ft. Countertop/Built-In Microwave with Inverter Technology NN-SN643S Stainless
- Enjoy faster cooking times with 1250 watts high power
- Microwave Inverter technology delivers a seamless stream of cooking power
- Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Automatic sensor adjusts power and times for different foods
- Make food preparation simpler with 12 preset menu items
- Choose countertop or built-in installation, trim kit sold separately
- Dimensions: Outside - 12 1/4" x 20 11/16" x 15 13/16"
See similar model: NN-SU696S
- MODEL NO. NN-SN643S
- Capacity 1.2cft
- Exterior Dimensions HxWxD" 12 1/4" x 20 11/16" x 15 13/16"
- Microwave Type
- Microwave (Technology) 1250W / Normal wave
- Power Consumption 1480W
- Power Supply Inverter
- Cooking Power 1200W
- Color (Material)
- Face of Door/Base Stainless Steel (Normal)
- Cabinet Body Silver
- Dial / Button -
- OVEN INTERIOR
- Interior Color (Material) White
- Interior Light Yes
- CONTROL PANEL
- Panel Design 5 Tactile-button (Emboss look)
- Language English
- Display Type Current 4 Digit
- Display Backlight Color Green
- DISPLAY SETTING
- Cooking Time 99min 99sec
- Kitchen Timer Yes ( 99min 99sec )
- Standing Time Yes ( 99min 99sec )
- Delay Start Yes ( 99min 99sec )
- Clock 12H
- Child Lock Yes
- MENU FEATURES
- Sensor Yes
- Turbo Defrost Yes
- Popcorn Yes
- Keep Warm Yes
- Quick 30s / Quick Min Yes
- More/Less Yes
- Auto Reheat Sensor Reheat
- Number of Auto Cook 12
- SENSOR COOK or AUTO COOK
- Turntable Size 340mm
- Operating Instructions English / Spanish
- Trim Kit 30" No
- Trim Kit 27" NN-TK722SS
- REPLACEMENT ACCESSORIES
- Turntable Glass Tray
- Outside HxWxD ( " ) 12 1/4" x 20 11/16" x 15 13/16"
- Interior HxWxD ( " ) 9 15/16" x 13 15/16" x 14 3/8"
- Stand-by Regulation -
- Safety Standard UL
- UPC 885170119871
NN-SN643S is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Best feature is that you can turn off the beep, both for the buttons and when the microwave is done. As a parent, I totally appreciate that. It's a mildly annoying you can only change it to "non-beep" mode when the microwave is first plugged in, and will reset back to "beep" if there is a power outage and you have unplug/replug to set to non-beep. But this is a small thing. Food heats up evenly (at least compared to our 10 year old microwave that we replaced it with) and it's pretty easy to use. It looks nice. A solid microwave and we lucked out to buy it during Cyber Monday so we got a really good deal.
Date published: 2016-01-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from A couple of minor faults We got this to replace an older (non-Panasonic) that was rusting on the inside--which is surprising given that the interior was supposed to be an epoxy surface. So far we've been very pleased with this microwave, with two minor exceptions: The light does not go on when you open the door, which makes it harder to see inside (it's under a cabinet, so it's shaded from our general kitchen lighting); Pressing the quick 30-second button does not automatically start the microwave; you still have to press the start button. This isn't a deal-breaker, but it does make it less convenient.
Date published: 2016-01-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from great microwave So far its working great.Love that the light only come on when its in use, and not when ever the doors opens.
Date published: 2015-10-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from sensor reheat works great This item is brand new to me in August 2015, but I love the sensor reheat. It works perfectly with reheating a platter. I was afraid it would dry out the thin cutlet of meat while also heating the pasta on the platter, but it was heated perfectly. I have not used all of the features yet, but intend to as this feature worked so well. Previous microwave was really just a guess at timing to reheat items. Hoping this lasts as long as my last microwave.
Date published: 2015-08-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great microwave, simple to use. Highly recomend it for all.
Date published: 2015-08-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Just what I was looking for. Works great! The technology is definitely a nice change.
Date published: 2015-06-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from The right sized unit for the job This mircowave replaced one in my office kitchenette and it's the perfect size as it sits on top of the refrigerator. It's used by 10 people as some use it 2-3 times per day to warm food and drinks. It was a great price based on the type of replacement I was looking for as I found many others that were much larger (with more features I wouldn't use) and more expensive.
Date published: 2015-04-07