2.2 Cu. Ft. Built-In/Countertop Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology™ - Stainless Steel - NN-SD972S
- Enjoy faster cooking times with 1250 watts high power
- Microwave Inverter technology delivers a seamless stream of cooking power
- Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Automatic sensor adjusts power and times for different foods
- Make food preparation simpler with 18 preset menu items
- Choose countertop or built-in installation, trim kit sold separately
- Dimensions: Outside - 14" x 23 7/8" x 19 15/16"
See similar model: NN-SD945S
- MODEL NO. NN-SD972S
- Capacity 2.2cft
- Exterior Dimensions HxWxD" 14" x 23 7/8" x 19 15/16"
- Microwave Type
- Microwave (Technology) 1250W / Normal wave
- Power Consumption 1460W
- Power Supply Inverter
- Cooking Power 1250W
- Color (Material)
- Face of Door/Base Stainless Steel (Normal)
- Cabinet Body Silver
- Dial / Button Chrome Dial / Silver Button
- OVEN INTERIOR
- Interior Color (Material) White
- Interior Light Yes
- CONTROL PANEL
- Panel Design Solid Dial + Button
- Language English
- Display Type Current 4 Digit
- Display Backlight Color Green
- DISPLAY SETTING
- Cooking Time 1hr 30min
- Kitchen Timer Yes ( 1hr 30min )
- Standing Time Yes ( 1hr 30min )
- Delay Start Yes ( 1hr 30min )
- Clock 12H
- Child Lock Yes
- MENU FEATURES
- Sensor Yes
- Turbo Defrost Yes
- Popcorn Yes
- Keep Warm Yes ( up to 30min )
- Quick 30s / Quick Min Yes ( up to 10min )
- More/Less Yes
- Auto Reheat Sensor Reheat
- Number of Auto Cook 18
- SENSOR COOK or AUTO COOK
- Turntable Size 420mm
- Operating Instructions English / Spanish
- Trim Kit 30" NN-TK932SS
- Trim Kit 27" NN-TK922SS
- REPLACEMENT ACCESSORIES
- Turntable Glass Tray
- Outside HxWxD ( " ) 14" x 23 7/8" x 19 15/16"
- Interior HxWxD ( " ) 10 15/16" x 18 7/16" x 18 1/2"
- Stand-by Regulation -
- Safety Standard UL
- UPC 885170072893
NN-SD972S is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Fantastic when it worked Ordered this microwave on Jan 25, 2013. Today ii is January 23, 2015. While the microwave worked, it was the best I have ever operated. However, it did not even last 3 years. For the price it should have lasted a lot longer. If you want to throw money away then buy this. If you want to save money don't buy it.
Date published: 2016-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Less than a month old I am still trying to learn the power factors using an inverter versus my old microwave. The heating seems to be more uniform and takes less time. The knob is OK, but I prefer a touch pad for entering time, etc. You need to keep the manual handy to know what the Sensor Cook settings are. Example a setting of #3 is what? The keep warm setting is also nice. The use of the more/less is also a trial and error setting. After the food is done, you then realize you should have hit the More button 1 time or Less. It is after the fact so you need to remember how to adjust it for you preference and the type of food being cooked.
Date published: 2015-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent product I have only had it for about a month, but so far, I love it. My previous microwave was also a Panasonic, which I was never really happy with and the door latch broke after about a year. I decided to take another chance with Panasonic and hopefully will not be sorry.
Date published: 2015-12-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great Microwave! This microwave does EVERYTHING it was advertised to do! It has been a wonderful addition to our kitchen
Date published: 2015-10-05