Luxury Full-Size 2.2 cu. ft. Countertop/Built-In Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology, Stainless
- 1250 Watt High Power
- Inverter Technology
- Inverter Turbo Deforst
- One-Touch Sensor Cook and Reheat
- Menu Action Screen (multi-lingual)
- Type Luxury-Full Size
- Installation Counter Top or Built-in
- Oven Capacity 2.2 cu. ft.
- Cooking Power 1250W
- Turntable Diameter 16-1/2"
- PANASONIC TECHNOLOGY
- Panasonic Inverter Yes
- Genius Sensor Yes
- Color Stainless Steel
- Control Panel Pop-Out Dial with Flat Panel
- Display Panel 6-Digit Expanded Display
- Cooking Options Microwave only
- Door Front Stainless Steel
- Door Window Reflective Mirror Finish
- Exterior Wrap Silver
- Door Release Push Button
- Oven Interior Epoxy
- Power Settings 10 levels
- Multi-Stage Cooking 5 stages
- Automatic Turntable Removable, Revolving Turntable
- Multi-Lingual Menu Action Screen Yes
- PROGRAMMABLE FEATURES
18 Menu Items
- Sensor Reheat Genius Sensor
- More/Less Control Yes
- Inverter Turbo Defrost Yes
- Keep Warm Yes
- Quick Minute Yes
- Delay Start Yes
- Timer Yes
- Power Requirements 120V 60Hz, 12.7A1460W, AC only
- Trim Kit (optional) TK-929SATK-939SA
- Cavity Dimensions (H x W x D) inches 10 15/16 x 18 7/16 x 18 1/2
- Unit Dimensions (H x W x D) inches 14 x 23 7/8 x 19 7/16
- Weight 43.4 lbs
- UPC 037988909933
NN-SD967S is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Not worth the cost My turntable quit after 2 years. Also the turntable glass is difficult to get centered in the tiny plastic ring. Should be made better for the extra cost of a "Luxury" microwave. Not near worth the cost.
Date published: 2011-07-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from died just after year was hoping this would last for cost of unit, it quit working just after a year light use. problems with generating system.
Date published: 2011-05-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Nice upgrade! Bought this model to replace one I got on my wedding day almost 24 years ago. This micro is huge! Could cook a large turkey. Love the looks and the sensor heat and reheat feature. Most of all the way it heats items super fast and uniform. If it will last 1/4 as long as my last one I will be a happy cooker:)
Date published: 2011-03-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from 2nd one to die after 2 years Purchased at Costco. First one died after a year. Second made it to the ripe age of 2. Not willing to try another Panasonic.
Date published: 2010-11-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Love Inverter Owned since 2006, used many times daily. It finally gave up. I am about to buy same unit again. Love the settings. Defrost perfect. No problems with timer ever. Low power for jobs like melting butter without spatter, is wonderful.
Date published: 2010-10-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Timer defective The pop-out button used to set the timer was a bad idea. After about a year, it has become almost a random number generator. It takes a lot of turning and fiddling to get to a time close to the target. The number will get close, then jump to some random digit. Once set, it does count down properly. I do like the inverter cooking process very much. In the future, remember that durability is far more important than cuteness. The pop-out feature adds no value that I can think of.
Date published: 2009-09-22