1.6 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology™ - White - NN-H765WF
- Enjoy faster cooking times with 1250 watts high power
- Microwave Inverter technology delivers a seamless stream of cooking power
- Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Automatic sensor adjusts power and times for different foods
- Cooking instructions displayed in English, Spanish or French
See similar model: NN-SN736W
- Type Full Size
- Installation Counter Top
- Oven Capacity 1.6 cu. ft.
- Cooking Power 1250W
- Turntable Diameter 15"
- PANASONIC TECHNOLOGY .
- Panasonic Inverter Yes
- Genius Sensor Yes
- DESIGN .
- Color White
- Control Panel Five Button with Flat Panel
- Display Panel 6-Digit Expanded Display
- Cooking Options Microwave only
- STYLE .
- Door Front White
- Door Window White
- Exterior Wrap White
- Door Release Push Button
- Oven Interior Epoxy
- PERFORMANCE .
- Power Settings 10 levels
- Multi-Stage Cooking 5 stages
- Automatic Turntable Removable, Revolving Turntable
- Multi-Lingual Menu Action Screen Yes
- PROGRAMMABLE FEATURES .
9 Menu Items
- Sensor Reheat Sensor
- Auto Reheat Sensor
- More/Less Control Yes
- Inverter Turbo Defrost Yes
- Keep Warm Yes
- Quick Minute Yes
- Delay Start Yes
- Timer Yes
- SPECIFICATIONS .
- Power Requirements 120V 60Hz, 12.7A1460W, AC only
H x W x D (in.) 12 x 21 7/8 x 19 7/16
H x W x D (in.) 9 x 16 7/16 x 18 1/2
- Gross Weight 37.7 lbs
- Weight 29.8
- UPC 037988909254
NN-H765WF is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great product Bought one for our house in stainless steel 6 years ago. We are selling the house and the microwave is staying. Bought a new one for the new house because it has been so reliable and remains highly rated by consumer reports. The bonus was that it was on sale!
Date published: 2015-06-05
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Didn't Last This microwave never heated as well as expected, and lasted only 8 months before it stopped heating food completely. Sad thing is, we waited until the previous microwave failed to start using it so we are outside the 1 year parts/labor warranty. Even so, the nearest service is 700 miles away, so with shiping expense it would probably not be worth sending in anyhow.
Date published: 2015-01-28
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Was thrilled but died in only two years I originally loved this white, powerful microwave although it has a large footprint. Very disappointed that it just died on me after about two years. It cuts out, have to unplug and about 50% it comes back to life. I want white, and powerful but unsure if I'll try Panasonic again. Lots of extras that complicate it and I don't use. The three different size popcorn bags didn't work for me.
Date published: 2013-03-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Big and powerful When my husband came home with this gigantic microwave, I wasn't thrilled, but it is a very powerful machine. I nicknamed it "the nuclear reactor" because it cooks things in half the time of regular microwaves. There are a lot of buttons that I don't use, but the ones I do use make my life a lot easier. We've had it for 3 years and I'm very happy.
Date published: 2011-02-12