Steam/Dry Iron with Titanium, Non-Stick Coated Curved Soleplate NI-E200T
- Titanium, Non-Stick Coated Curved Soleplate
- Temperature Ready Indicator Light
- 360° Rotating Cord
- Wide Water Refill
- Large See-Thru Water Tank
- Color (Iron / Water Tank) White w/ Blue
- Soleplate Style Round Base
- Soleplate Finish Titanium
- Water Tank Built-In
- Iron Handle Molded Plastic
- Built-in Retractable Cord Reel N/A
- Temperature Control Fixed Dial w/ Rotating Indicator
- TEMPERATURE READY Indicator Light On / Off
- Heat Resistant Carrying Case N/A
- Easy Glide - Curved Soleplate Yes
- Time Saving - Multi-Directional Soleplate N/A
- Selectable Fabric / Temperature Dial 5 Fabric Setting
- Adjustable Steam Amount High / Low / Dry
- Extra Jet-of-Steam N/A
- Water Mist Spray
- Water Tank Capacity (oz.) 7.1
- Vertical Steam N/A
- Automatic Water Seal N/A
- Stay Clean Steam Vents N/A
- Quick Reference Fabric / Temp. Chart On Dial Setting
- Easy Storage / Carrying Case w/ Handle N/A
- Auto Shut-Off N/A
- Power Supply 120 Volts AC; 60Hz.
- Rated Power 10 Amps. - 1200 Watts
- Iron - Temperature Range 176º F - 392º F
- DIMENSIONS (H x W x D) (in.) 5 5/16 x 4 7/16 x 10 1/16
- WEIGHT (lbs.) 3.3
- UPC 885170052208
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Will my steam/dry iron stick to fabric when spray starch is used while ironing?
No. The steam/dry iron will not stick to the fabric when ironing with starch.  Selecting the correct temperature will prevent fabric from sticking to the iron.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
What is the recommended voltage for this steam/dry iron?
The recommended voltage for this steam/dry iron is 120V.
The steam/dry iron is emitting a white powdery substance while ironing, especially when using the Jet of Steam function. How can I fix this issue?
The powder or particles are impurities and minerals found in water. These particles can be brushed off  the clothing or fabric.
Sometimes my clothes become discolored or marked after they have been ironed. How can I fix this issue?
Set the temperature correctly according to the fabric being ironed. If there is cleaning residue on the fabric, the clothes may become brown after being ironed.
Is it necessary to use distilled water in my steam/dry iron?
Using regular water may cause build up of calcium or lime in the iron's steam vents. We suggest using distilled water to prevent this build up from occurring.
I can no longer power on this steam/dry iron. How can I fix this issue?
Check to make sure that the power cord is securely inserted into the wall outlet. If it is connected properly, try another power outlet.
How can I use the spray function on this steam/dry iron?
The spray feature is useful mainly when trying to remove stubborn wrinkles and where extra dampening is needed. This function may be used for steam or dry ironing. To use the spray function simply press the "Spray Mist" button whenever spray is desired. If spray does not come out immediately, keep pressing until it comes. To get a finer spray, press the button vigorously and to get a more powerful spray, press the button more slowly.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.