JetSpin Cyclone Bagless Upright Vacuum MC-UL915
- Vacuum more cleanly with jet-speed airflow and dirt removal
- Ergonomic, adjustable handle reduces hand and arm fatigue
- Powerful 12-amp motor delivers strong cleaning performance
- Eliminate the hassle of vacuum bags with washable dust cup
- Vacuum Filters
- Vacuum Belts
- Hand Tools
- Color Red Metallic
- Amperage 12-Amp
- On/Off Switch Location On Body
- Performance Indicator N/A
- Wheels Soft
- Attachments Aluminum Telescopic Wand, Combo Brush, Crevice Tool, Bonus Floor Brush
- Air Turbine Attachment Yes
- Attachment Storage Built-in
- Bare Floor Option Yes
- Carpet Height Adjustment Automatic
- Cleaning Path 14 Inches
- Cord Length 35 Feet
- Cord Reel No
- Dirt Cup Yes
- Dirt Sensor Yes
- Handle Release Method Pedal
- Handle Type Looped with Soft Grip
- Headlight Yes
- Agitator Style Wood, Tufted, Double Row
- Air System Clean Air
- Attachment Reach 14 Feet
- Base Plate Material Molded
- Belt Change Tool-less with Latch
- Clean-Out Port No
- Dual Motor System Yes
- Edge Cleaning Dual Active
- Filter Type HEPA Media Filter
- Hose Type Stretch
- Hose Swivel No
- Motor Household
(Belt Saver) Yes
Opti-Flow Bag Chamber
with Bag Caddy No
- QuickDraw On-Board Tools Yes
- Belt Style Poly V Non-stretch
- Replacement Belt MC-V360B, Type UB10 or UB20
- Bag Style No
- Replacement Bag No
- Bag Chamber Filter No
- Exhaust Filter MC-V194H HEPA
- Limited Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labor
Why is there no more suction from my vacuum?
Ensure that the dust bin is not clogged or full. If so clear the clogged area or emplty the bin. If the hose is broken, replace the hose. Ensure that the hose is inserted fully. Ensure that the filters are clean.
Why does the vacuum become extremely hot and shut off after five minutes?
Ensure that there are no clogged areas, change the filter and check the hose. If the issue persists, the vacuum would require servicing. You can locate the closest service center by clicking here.
Why did my agitator brush stop spinning in my vacuum?
Ensure that the belt is not broken. If the belt is broken, replace it. If the belt is not broken and is installed correctly, the vacuum would require servicing. You can locate the closest service center by clicking here.
Models: MC-CG301, MC-CG902, MC-CG917, MC-UL425, MC-UL427, MC-UL815, MC-UL915
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.