Bagless 3-in-1 Canister Vacuum
- Keep on cleaning with versatile 3-in-1 multi-surface brush
- Powerful 11-amp motor delivers strong cleaning performance
- Eliminate vacuum bags with detachable debris container
- Easily clean different carpets with three height settings
- Color Silver
- Amperage 11-Amp
- On/Off Switch Location On Body
- Performance Indicator N/A
- Wheels No
- Attachments Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, Chrome Telescopic Wand
- Air Turbine Attachment No
- Attachment Storage Recessed
- Bare Floor Option Yes
- Carpet Height Adjustment 3-Position
- Cleaning Path 10 inches
- Cord Length 17 Feet
- Cord Reel Yes
- Dirt Cup Yes
- Dirt Sensor No
- Handle Release Method No
- Handle Type Curved
- Headlight No
- Agitator Style Plastic, Tufted
- Air System Clean Air
- Attachment Reach No
- Base Plate Material Molded
- Belt Change Screws
- Clean-Out Port No
- Dual Motor System No
- Edge Cleaning Dual Active
- Filter Type Electrostatic
- Hose Type 6-Feet, Non-Electric
- Hose Swivel 360º
- Motor Household
(Belt Saver) No
Opti-Flow Bag Chamber
with Bag Caddy No
- QuickDraw On-Board Tools No
- Belt Style Poly V Non-stretch
- Replacement Belt No
- Bag Style No
- Replacement Bag No
- Bag Chamber Filter No
- Exhaust Filter No
- Limited Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labor
- UPC 037988690992
- Vacuum Filters
Why is there no more suction from my vacuum?Check the following:
- Ensure that the dust bin is not clogged or full. If so clear the clogged area or empty the bin.
- Check the hose for damage or holes. Replace the hose if needed.
- Ensure that the hose is inserted fully.
- Ensure that the filters are clean.
Why did my agitator brush stop spinning in my vacuum?Ensure that the belt is not broken. If the belt is broken, replace it. If the belt is not broken and is installed correctly, the vacuum would require servicing. You can locate the closest service center by clicking here.
Why does the vacuum become extremely hot and shut off after five minutes?1. Ensure that there are no clogged areas
2. Change the filter
3. Check the hose.
If the issue persists, the vacuum would require servicing. You can locate the closest service center by clicking here.
How can I get my Panasonic product repaired/serviced or check status of an item I'm having repaired/serviced?For: TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs:
Setup Repair/Service: Click here for the Panasonic service locator.
Check Repair/Service Status: To check status of your repair you will need to contact the service center the repair was set up with.
For repairs and exchanges:
Consumer Portable Audio Products
Consumer Audio Systems
Consumer DVD Products
Consumer DVD Recorder Products
Consumer Digital Still Cameras
Consumer Small Appliances
Consumer Power Tools:
Setup Service: Click here to submit a repair request. Be sure to have your model number directly from your device and include any hyphens or suffixes ex. DMR-EZ48VK.
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Check Repair/Service Status:
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
or If you submitted a repair request on the Panasonic Shop site click here, log into your account and click "Check Repair Status" located in the left hand menu.
Note: Please reference your Service Job number when contacting via email. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.