This item is currently not available.
50GB Single-Sided, Dual-Layer Write-Once Blu-ray Disc with 4x Writing Speed
High Speed 4x Recording
Panasonic introduces the world's first1 4x write-once Blu-ray Discs, available in 25 or 50GB2 capacity. The 4x speed performance can easily handle large amounts of data, including high definition content, with a maximum data transfer speed of 144 Mbps. That means a 1GB folder can be copied in just one minute, while a DVD-RW with 2x speed needs six minutes. And with Panasonic's new phase-change recording technology, you get precise and stable recording even when writing at 4x high speed.
For more information, please visit our global Blu-ray Disc™ site
- As of July 3, 2007, according to a Panasonic survey.
- 1 GB = one billion bytes. Usable capacity will be less
- Format Name Blu-ray Disc Recordable Format Ver. 1.2
- Recording Speed 1x - 4x
- Disc Type (Layer) Dual Layer
- Single Side Yes
- Double Sided No
- Rewritable No
- Country of Origin Made in Japan
- Recording Format Phase Change Recordable
- Laser Wavelength 405nm (Blue-violet Laser)
- Objective Lens Numerical Aperture (NA) 0.85
- Disc Diameter/Thickness 120mm x 1.2mm
- Track Pitch .32 µm
- Minimum Mark Length .149 µm
- Hard Coating Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 4.92'' x 5.63'' x 0.39''
- Weight 0.19 lbs