Full 4/3 DSLR 14-150mm Lens
Full 4/3 DSLR Panasonic 14-150mm Lens for select Lumix® SLR Digital Cameras.
Requires Lens Mount Adapter DMW-MA1
- Lens Construction 15 Elements in 11 Groups (4 Aspherical Lenses, 1 ED Lens)
- Mount Four Thirds Mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer Yes (DMC-L1, DMC-L10)
- Focal Length f=14mm to 150mm (35mm Film Camera Equivalent 28mm to 300mm)
- Aperture Type 7 Diaphragm Blades/Circular 1pepure Diaphragm
- Aperture F3.5(wide) - F5.6(Tele)
- Minimum Aperture F22
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.50m/19.7in at all Focal Lengths
- Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.36x (35mm Film Camera Equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 75° (W) ˜8.2° (T)
- Filter Size 72mm
- Max. Diameter 78.5mm/3.09in
- Standard Accessory Lens Cap, Lens Hood, Lens Rear Cap, Lens Storage Bag
- Recommended Humidity 40%RH to 60%RH
- Overall Length (inches) 3.56 in
- Weight 1.18
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
I saw a notice on Panasonic's web site that a firmware update was available for my camera. What is a "firmware update" and is it important that I install it?
Panasonic may occasionally add a new feature to the camera, or if we discover a minor problem after the camera started selling Panasonic may issue new firmware to make the necessary changes. Any new firmware release includes a description of the changes it makes. If you are having the problem it corrects, or if you want to add the new feature, follow the instructions and install the update. You should always begin the firmware update usong a fully charged battery.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
How can I check the status of my camera repair?
You can check the repair status of your camera by clicking on the link below and entering your email address and password. Click Here or contacting our Call Center at 1-800-211-7262.