8-microphone Conference Speakerphone with Caller ID
This item is currently not available.
- General: .
- Color Titanium Silver
- Phone Lines 1
Full Duplex ConferenceYes
- Language English/Spanish
- 12 Keypad Yes
Caller ID Memory50
- Phone Book 100 entries
- Phone Book Storage Capacity 32 digits
Conference Recording120 minutes (up to 64 items)
- New Message Playback Yes
- All Message Playback Yes
- FF / REV / Stop Yes
- Skip / Repeat Yes
- All / Individual Erase Yes
- Mute Yes
- Flash Yes
- Pause Yes
- Redial Yes
- History Redial Last 10 numbers
- Ringer Patterns 3
- Ringer Volume Off, Low, Mid, High
- Speakerphone Volume Levels 16
- LCD Full Dot
- LCD Contrast 6 Levels
- Programmable Tone / Pulse Yes
- Status Indicator LED Green (Talk), Red (Mute)
- Microphone: .
- Microphones 2 x 4 couples (300-3500Hz)
- High Precision Digital Echo Canceller Yes
- Automatic Mic Selection Yes
- Nooise Reduction System Surrounding / Line Noise
- Loudspeaker: .
- Frequency Response Y (300 - 3500 HZ)
- Neodymium Magnet Yes
- Effective Digital Amplifier Yes
- Loudspeaker Sound 94dBASPL / 0.5m
- Interface: .
- Audio Out Jack (for external recording devices) Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.6'' x 11.2'' x 11.2''
- Weight 5.1
- UPC 037988476152
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.