4-Line Integrated Phone System with 60 Min. Digital Answering System
4-Line Integrated Phone System with Call Waiting Caller ID, Speakerphone, Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) and 60 Min. Digital Answering System
- General Information: .
- Color Black
- Expandability up to 16
- Number of Phone Lines up to 4
- Language English/Spanish
- Caller ID/Phone Book: .
- Call Waiting Caller ID Yes
- Caller ID Memory 200
- Phone Book 200 entries
- Chain Dial Yes
- Dialer Storage Capacity (# of digits per station) 24
- One Touch Operation 32
- Answering System: .
- All-Digital Answering System Yes, 60 Minute
- Voice Prompts / Time Day Stamp Yes
- Pre-Recorded OGM Yes
- Call Screening / Intercept Yes
- Remote Control from Outside Line (DTMF) Yes
- Memo Record Yes
- Basic Features: .
- Easy operation (menu driven) Yes
- Voice Mail Message Waiting Indicator Yes
- Power Outage Operation (requires battery) Yes
- Base Unit Keypad Yes
- Speakerphone Yes
- Hold Yes
- Mute Yes
- Flash Yes
- Redial Yes
- Ringer Tones 4 patterns
- Ringer Volume Control 4-step / Off
- Talk Volume Control Yes
- Do Not Disturb Yes
- LCD Yes
- Line Status Indicator Yes
- Call Transfer Yes
- Intercom Yes
- Voice Paging Yes
- Multi-Way Conferencing up to 3-way
- Barge In / Privacy Yes
- Programmable Tone / Pulse Yes
- Wall Mountable Yes
- Headset Jack Yes
- UPC 037988477449
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.