Bluetooth 174; Cordless Phone with Link to Cell 8482; Technology
This item is currently not available.
- General Information: .
- Frequency/Technology 2.4 GHz Bluetooth®
- Multi-Handset Capability up to 8
- Phone Lines 1 plus cellular link
- LCD Language English/Spanish
- Advanced Features: .
Link to Cell technologyYes, with compatible cell phones only.
- Multi-Cell phone capability Up to 5 cell phones can be linked to the base unit
- Bluetooth headset capability up to 10
- Voice Enhancer technology Yes
- Easy Operation (menu driven) Yes
- Icon Operation Yes
- Voice Scramble (digital security) Yes
- Caller ID/Phone Book: .
- Call Waiting Caller ID Yes
Talking Caller IDYes
- Ringer ID Yes
- Light-up ID Yes
- Caller ID Memory 50
- Phone Book 50 entries
- Chain Dial Yes
- Dialer Storage Capacity (# of digits per station) 32
- Phone Book Sharing Yes
- Answering System: .
- All-Digital Answerig System (max. minutes) 60
- Voice Prompts / Time Day Stamp Yes
- Pre-Recorded Out Going Message Yes
- Remote Control from Handset Yes
- Remote Control from Outside Line (DTMF) Yes
- Tollsaver Yes
- Memo Record Yes
- Basic Features: .
- Base Unit Dial Keypad Yes
- Speakerphone Base unit and Handset
- Hold Base Unit and Handset
- Mute Base Unit and Handset
- Flash Base Unit and Handset
- Redial Last 10 dialed
- Ringer Tones 5
- Ringer Melodies 2
- Ringer Volume Control Base: Off, Low, Mid, High /Handset: Off, Low, Mid, High
- Talk Volume Control Base: 8-step /Handset: 3-step
- Any Key Answer On handset only
- LCD (Base Unit) 3-Line Backlit
- LCD (Handset) 3-Line Backlit
- Line Status Indicator Yes
- Handset Locator Yes
- Intercom Yes, handset - handset and handset - base unit
- Multi-way Conferencing Up to 6-way (LINE-H/S-H/S-H/S-H/S-H/S)
- Programmable Tone/Pulse Yes
- Wall Mountable Yes
- Lighted Handset Keypad Yes
- Lighted Indicator with Ringer/Message Alert Yes
- Out of Range Indicator Yes
- Battery Type NiMH
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Headset Jack Yes
- UPC 037988477371
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.