Link2Cell Bluetooth Cellular Convergence Solution Accessory Handset
This item is currently not available.
Link2Cell Bluetooth Cellular Convergence Solution Accessory Handset:
- Accessory Handset does not work alone.
- Accessory handset works with KX-TGH260B, KX-TGH262B,KX-TGH263B.
- Replacement Accessories
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.
For repairs and exchanges of all other products:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
How do I copy the contacts on my cell phone to my Panasonic phone?
Please note the following before you start copying your cell phone contacts to your Panasonic phone:
- If a copied entry has 2 or more phone numbers, each phone number (6 max.) is stored as a separate entry with the same name.
- Your cell phone's Bluetooth is turned on If a phonebook entry includes additional data such as a picture, that entry may fail to copy to the base unit.
- If you receive a call while copying phonebook entries, the copying procedure stops. Try again after finishing the call.
- Check your cell phone's compatibility by clicking here.
- On the handset press [MENU] [#]   .
- Press [SELECT] on your desired cellular phone. If the cell phone is registered press [SELECT] on "Other Cell".
- Once "Transfer Phonebook" from cell appears on the cordless handset, start pairing your cell phone to the KXTGxx device and follow your Cellular phone's instructions.
- For other cellular phones (not registered), you need to search for and select the base unit. The base unit PIN (default: "0000") may be required. The entries being copied are displayed on the handset.
Why does the phone display "Line in Use" or "Busy"?
Someone might be using the line. If you have multiple handsets, please check to see if the other handsets were properly hung up or in the charger. If you have already done this, and the error "Line in use" is still appearing on the phone, check any other phones are getting a dial tone.
If the problem persists, follow these procedure:
- Unplug your Panasonic phone both from the phone jack.
- Try relocating the telephone on a different phone jack inside the house.
- Try using a different line cord if you have any other available.
- Try using the phone at a friend or neighbors house.
How much radiation does the phone output?
This product complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. RF transmission power is 115 mW (max.)