DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Handset
DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Handset for Use with Panasonic 6300, 9300 and TH1200 Series Phone Systems
This model can only be used with:
KX-TG6300 Series System
KX-TG9300 Series System
- Color Black Metallic
- Channels 60 Channels
- Handset Locator Yes
- Number of Phone Lines 1
- Frequency 1.9 GHz
- System DECT 6.0
- Shipment Battery Ni-MH (AAA x 2)
- Battery Life (Talk) 5 hours
- Battery Life (Standby) 11 days
- Charge Time 7 hours
- Basic Functions
Handset: 1.4" Dot 16 Digits x 3 Line
HS: White LCD Backlit/Ringer LED
- VM/Message Alert (Indicator/LED) Yes
- Hold/Soft Key Yes (HS)/Yes
- Talk Volume 3-Step
- Speakerphone Volume Yes
- Headset Jack Yes
- Ringer Volume Handset: High/Mid/Low/OffBase: n/a
- Ringer Pattern (Tone+Melody) HS: 7 (3+4)B: n/a
- Light-Up Indicator/Ringer Color (LED) Yes (1 color)
- Belt Clip Yes
- Locator/Intercom Key(Base) Yes
- Redial Memory 5-history (Name and No.)
- Mute/Flash Buttons Yes/Yes
- Intercom (Handset to Handset/Handset to Base) Yes
- Any Key Answer/Talk Yes
- Barge In/Privacy Mode Yes/No
- Clock/Alarm Yes
- Set Dial Mode Tone/Pulse
Talking Caller ID(Handset/Base) Yes
- Menu Operation Yes
- Wall Mountable Yes
- Registration Yes (from Function Menu and Caller List)
- Number of LCD Language Display 2-English/Spanish
- Caller ID/Phonebook
Caller ID Memory50 items
- Call Waiting Caller ID Yes
- Phone Directory/Dialer Stations/Phonebook Memory 50 items (16 char/32 digits)
- Answering System Yes, with compatible base unit
- Voice Mail Message-Waiting Indicator Yes, with compatible base unit
*Requires registration in Phonebook function
- Navigator Key Yes
- Melody Ringer Yes, 4 melodies
- Lighted Handset Keypad Yes
- ***Please Note*** This model can only be used with:
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.
For repairs and exchanges of all other products:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
How do I program or troubleshoot my telephone handset?
For proper procedures, please use you Base Unit model number as part of your search or filter as your handset is compatible to numerous models.