DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Handset
DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Handset
This model can only be used with:
KX-TH1200 Series System
KX-TG6300 Series System
KX-TG9300 Series System
- GENERAL .
- Color Black Metallic
- Frequency 1.9GHz
- Technology DECT 6.0
- Channels 60
- LCD Language English/Spanish
- Booster Yes/Auto
- ADVANCED FEATURES .
- Call Block Yes
- Registration Yes (from Function Menu and Caller List)
- Light-Up Indicator/Ringer LED Yes (1-color)
- Voice Enhancer Technology No
- Icon Operation No
- Menu Operation Yes
- Night Mode Yes
- CALLER ID/PHONEBOOK .
- Call Waiting Caller ID Yes
- Caller ID Memory and Dialer 50
Talking Caller IDYes
- Voice Mail Yes
- Chain Dial Yes
- Phone Directory/Dialer Stations/Phonebook Memory 50 items (16 char/32 digits)
- BASIC FEATURES .
- LCD 1.4" Dot 16 digits x 3 Line; White LCD Backlit
- Indicator White LCD backlit Ringer LED
- VM/Message Alert (Handset LED) Yes
- Ringer Pattern (Tone + Melody) 7 (3+4)
- Ringer Volume Control Yes (Off, Low, Mid, HI)
- Redial Button Memory 5-history (Name and No.)
- Hold/Soft Key/Mute Yes/Yes/Yes
- Flash/Redial buttons Yes/Yes
- Talk Volume Control Yes, 3-step
- Speakerphone/Spkr Volume Yes
- Intercom Handset to Handset & Base
- Join in/Privacy/Barge in Barge in
- Any Key Answer Yes
- Built-In Clock with Alarm Yes
- Battery Type Ni-MH (AAA x 2)
- Battery Life (Talk) 5 hours
- Battery Life (Standby) 11 days
- Charge Time 7 hours
- Headset Jack Yes
- Belt Clip Yes
- Answering System Yes, with compatible base unit
- Number of Phone Lines 1
- Voice Mail Message-Waiting Indicator Yes, with compatible base unit
- Navigator Key Yes
- Handset Locator Yes
- Wall Mountable Yes
- Melody Ringer Yes, 4 melodies
- Lighted Handset Keypad Yes
- Set Dial Mode Tone/Pulse
- ***Please Note*** This model can only be used with:
- UPC 037988479566
KX-TGA930T is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from I knew what I was ordering Don't know when I got the base phone with answer machine but I needed the 2nd phone. I ordered it as was/am very satisfied with the 2 phones. Recently, I decided I wanted a 3rd phone and thought my "set" might be too old to add to. While I was clicking around on your website; this little thing dropped down and ask if they could help. I started chatting with Jessica. When she told me the price of KX-TGA930T, I recognized the number as being the phone that went with my "set". I was very glad the phone was still available. I charged it and am now using is.
Date published: 2015-04-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Bad Buy Batteries don't hold charge. Goes dead in middle of conversation!
Date published: 2015-01-10
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from O.k. Phone - BUT!! Nice phone, inexpensive, with good features - however - MAJOR PROBLEM w/ BATTERIES!!! They do not hold their charge and are very difficult to locate/replace. Phone does not accept Alkaline or Lithium batteries (i.e. Duracell or Energizer)! Would not recommend this system.
Date published: 2009-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Exceptional system After trying 2 other systems I found this one. I particularly like the directory that programs all phones from any one. We run 6 (the max) and the reception is clear even from a distance. We use the intercom frequently. Messages are clear and controls are user friendly. Wish we could add two more units, but otherwise the system is excellent.
Date published: 2009-09-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from A good solution We had several "issues" to resolve with a new phone system. This model with the expanding hand sets was the answer. We really like the headset - hands-free unit we bought online.
Date published: 2009-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Extremely happy Purchased set of 4. Programmed names/numbers in one and automatically did all the rest. Works well with headset. Press any button and lighted dial illuminates. Charging base is small & lightweight. Phone has never fell over but seems like it should be larger (sturdier). Getting caller ID from Qwest tomorrow and looking forward to it.
Date published: 2009-03-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Nice, but could be perfect Nice phone system for the price. It would be perfect if blocked calls didn't still ring once. Why cant they be silenced alltogether?
Date published: 2008-11-13