Digital Cordless DECT 6.0 Handset with Color LCD
This item is currently not available.
Digital Cordless DECT 6.0 Handset with Large Color LCD and Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC), Piano Black Finish
- ***Please Note*** This model can only be used with the DECT 6.0 KX-TG8231/8232 Series Telephone Systems
- Color Black
- Frequency 1.9GHz
- Technology DECT 6.0
- Channels 60
- LCD Language English/Spanish
- Booster Yes/Auto
- ADVANCED FEATURES
- Registration Yes
- Voice Enhancer Technology No
- Icon Operation Yes
- Menu Operation Yes
- Night Mode No
- CALLER ID/PHONEBOOK
- Call Waiting Caller ID Yes
- Caller ID Memory and Dialer 50
Talking Caller IDNo
- Voice Mail Yes
- Chain Dial Yes
- Phone Directory/Dialer Stations/Phonebook Memory 50 items (16 char/24 digits)
- BASIC FEATURES
- LCD 1.5" Full-Color (65k Color)
- Ringer Volume Control 6-Step+Off
- Flash/Redial buttons Yes
- Talk Volume Control Yes, 4-step
- Speakerphone/Spkr Volume Yes
- Join in/Privacy/Barge in Yes
- Built-In Clock with Alarm Yes
- Battery Type Ni-MH(2 Cel)
- Charge Time 7 hours
- Headset Jack Yes
- Answering System Yes, with compatible base unit
- Number of Phone Lines 1
- Voice Mail Message-Waiting Indicator Yes, with compatible base unit
- Navigator Key Yes
- Handset Locator No
- Lighted Handset Keypad Yes
- Set Dial Mode Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 5.63'' x 1.85'' x 1.26''
- Weight 0.27 lbs
- UPC 037988478477
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.
For repairs and exchanges of all other products:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
How do I program or troubleshoot my telephone handset?
For proper procedures, please use you Base Unit model number as part of your search or filter as your handset is compatible to numerous models.