Additional Digital Cordless Handset
DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Handset for Use with TG6400 Series Phone Systems
- Color Black
- Channels 60 Channels
- Multi Handset (Capability) 4 (up to 6)
- Handset Locator Yes
- Number of Phone Lines 1
Call BlockYes (30-Station)
- Frequency 1.9 GHz
- System DECT 6.0
- Shipment Battery Ni-MH (AAA x 2)
- Battery Life (Talk) 5 hours
- Battery Life (Standby) 11 days
- Charge Time 7 hours
- LCD Backlit Color White
- LCD (Handset) 1.8-inch Full Dot Monochrome
- VM/Message Alert (Indicator/LED) Yes
- Backlit Keypad Yes
- Hold/Soft Key Yes
- Talk Volume 3-Step
- Speakerphone Volume 6-Step
- Headset Jack Yes
- Ringer Volume Handset & Base: High/Mid/Low/Off
- Light-Up Indicator/Ringer Color (LED) Yes (Amber)
- Belt Clip Yes
- Redial Memory 5-history (Name and No.)
- Mute/Flash Buttons Yes
- Intercom (Handset to Handset/Handset to Base) Handset to Handset
- Conference Call Up to 4-Way (B/U or H/S-H/S-H/S-Line)
- Any Key Answer/Talk Yes
- Barge In/Privacy Mode Yes
- Clock/Alarm Yes (Tone/Melody/Talking Alarm)
Talking Caller ID(Handset/Base) Yes
- Silent Mode Yes
- Number of LCD Language Display 2-English/Spanish
- Caller ID Compatible Yes
Caller ID Memory50-Station
- Phonebook Memory (Name and Number) 50-Station (16 char / 32 digits)
- Voice Mail Yes*Requires registration in Phonebook function
- Answering Machine Yes
- Recording Time (ICM+OGM) About 18 min.
- Remote Operation/Turn On Yes (from outside line (DTMF))
- Base Dimensions H x W x D (in.) 2 x 3.9 x 5.9
- Handset Dimensions H x W x D (in) 6.3 x 1.9 x 1.3
- Charger Dimensions H x W x D (in.) 2 x 3 x 3.4
- Base Weight (lbs.) 0.63
- Handset Weight (lbs.) 0.46
- Charger Weight (lbs.) 0.21
- Choice Mail (Message Alert) Yes
- Talking Phone Talking Alarm Clock/Talking Battery Alert)
- Large Text Display Mode Yes
- Optional Handset KX-TGA641/ KX-TGA740
- Weight 0.9 lbs
- UPC 037988481231
KX-TGA641T is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Good phone Good range, very clear sound on and off speaker, comfortable to use.
Date published: 2015-05-04
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Where's the support? Worked well for most of the initial 6 months. Lot of features so you have to read a lot. Not the most intuitive lay out but passable. Phone just froze up for listing incoming calls and moving through out some of the menu selections. Nothing seems to be able to stop this jam. Phone now basically useless.
Date published: 2011-11-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from A phone that works! It has been a struggle to find a phone that has good reception throughout our house and into the yard. This has such good coverage that one of the phones is in my husbands shop in a separate building in the yard a few hundred feet from the house.Clarity is great. "What a great phone system.
Date published: 2011-08-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from phone quality great features, the only problem is that 2 of the five handsets people have trouble hearing me on the speaker phone. three handset work great. would recommend to buy. great features.
Date published: 2011-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Like this phone I bought this as a 5 handset package for our new 3500 square foot house. I have placed a phone in the family room, study, masterbedroom, den and rec room. I am buying one more handset today for a quest bedroom. No problems so far with any static. Highly recommended.
Date published: 2010-05-31
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Poor quality - Never again This phone has the worst battery life and clarity ever. I get about 3-4 hours of talk time on a full overnight charge. My cell phone has better reception and battery life than this phone. This is the second bad experience with a Panasonic phone. Never again for me.
Date published: 2010-02-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent Quality For The Money I had bought three different phones and returned them within the 30 days and finally settled on this one. The amount of features and the ability to do everything from the handset is great. Love the silent mode, so on the weekend I don't have someone calling me too early and waking me up. Also I love the ability to block certain phone numbers. I actually use that feature a lot. When you block a call they get a busy signal on their end. That way it doesn't say they are blocked, they just thunk you talk a lot. lol. You are also able to get 5 numbers on the redial mode, but it is 5 numbers from the handset you are using. Each one has the last 5 numbers, so they can be different. Keep the handbook and read it. there are a lot of features that I stumbled onto that I didn't even know I had. Totally worth the money and I am disabled and watch my money like a hawk. I also wanted to see how far I could walk outside before I got ANY static. I got approximately 50 yards before I had ANY static. If you are shopping for a phone and aren't quite sure what to get, because there are a lot of options, this phone will not be a disappointment.
Date published: 2010-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Good Buy - Works as well as expected. About to purchase the 2 additional handsets. Very happy with this system. I did delete the phone book twice due to confusion with the caller list. I just need to get the hang of this system.
Date published: 2010-01-28