DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Handset
DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Handset
- ***Please Note*** This model can only be used with:KX-TG6300 Series SystemsKX-TG9300 Series System
- GENERAL .
- Color Pearl Silver
- Frequency 1.9GHz
- Technology DECT 6.0
- Channels 60
- LCD Language English/Spanish
- Booster Yes/Auto
- ADVANCED FEATURES .
- Call Block No
- Registration Yes (from Function Menu and Caller List)
- Light-Up Indicator/Ringer LED Yes (1-color)
- Voice Enhancer Technology No
- Icon Operation No
- Menu Operation Yes
- Night Mode Yes
- CALLER ID/PHONEBOOK .
- Call Waiting Caller ID Yes
- Caller ID Memory and Dialer 50
Talking Caller IDNo
- Voice Mail Yes
- Chain Dial Yes
- Phone Directory/Dialer Stations/Phonebook Memory 50 items (16 char/32 digits)
- BASIC FEATURES .
- LCD 1.4" Dot 16 digits x 3 LineAmber LCD Backlit
- Indicator Amber LCD backlitRinger LED
- VM/Message Alert (Handset LED) Yes
- Ringer Pattern (Tone + Melody) 7 (3+4)
- Ringer Volume Control Yes (Off, Low, Mid, HI)
- Redial Button Memory 5-history (Name and No.)
- Hold/Soft Key/Mute Yes/Yes/Yes
- Flash/Redial buttons Yes/Yes
- Talk Volume Control Yes, 3-step
- Speakerphone/Spkr Volume Yes
- Intercom Handset to Handset
- Join in/Privacy/Barge in Barge in
- Any Key Answer Yes
- Built-In Clock with Alarm Yes
- Battery Type Ni-MH (AAA x 2)
- Battery Life (Talk) 5 hours
- Battery Life (Standby) 11 days
- Charge Time 7 hours
- Headset Jack No
- Belt Clip No
- Answering System Yes, with compatible base unit
- Number of Phone Lines 1
- Voice Mail Message-Waiting Indicator Yes, with compatible base unit
- Navigator Key Yes
- Handset Locator Yes
- Wall Mountable Yes
- Melody Ringer Yes, 4 melodies
- Lighted Handset Keypad Yes
- Set Dial Mode Tone/Pulse
- UPC 037988479450
KX-TGA630S is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Best cordless phone Provided excellent service for several years. I bought an upgraded model and it was too difficult to use so I disconnected the new one and reverted to this model.
Date published: 2017-06-22
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from not very dependable, when speakerphone button is pressed it cuts the whole phone off
Date published: 2012-12-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Good review on stage This is my first review to check for review url RFS, Till now everything is good. Taking about product from Panasonic they are always good and I found the most appropriate to industry.
Date published: 2011-08-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from I have had the phone for 2 years and it works really well. I had to have this type because when comcast installed my phone the only one telephone outlet would work. The only problem I have had is the main base unit, you have to put the phone in just right for it to charge (after about 1 year). I have switched the phones and still did not charge properly unless I pay close attention to how I set the phone in. The other 2 base units have worked fine. I can go anywhere with them; even upstairs or walking around the yard.
Date published: 2011-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from
Date published: 2010-07-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Somewhat dissatisfied Positives: Phone light, very good speaker system, paging excellent, conference, too. Intercom retired my other system. Phone book very good. Negative: Text on screen on two of three phones purchased went away. Now, we look at a yellow lighted screen with nothing on it. Is there a fix? Thanks.
Date published: 2009-08-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Best phone ever This phone has everything you could want in a home phone.
Date published: 2009-06-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from That Certain Something !!! I have been looking for a speaker caller-id, and low and behold I fond it. Panasonic of course!
Date published: 2009-03-15