DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Handset
DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Handset
- ***Please Note*** This model can only be used with:KX-TG6300 Series SystemsKX-TG9300 Series System
- GENERAL .
- Color Pearl Silver
- Frequency 1.9GHz
- Technology DECT 6.0
- Channels 60
- LCD Language English/Spanish
- Booster Yes/Auto
- ADVANCED FEATURES .
- Call Block No
- Registration Yes (from Function Menu and Caller List)
- Light-Up Indicator/Ringer LED Yes (1-color)
- Voice Enhancer Technology No
- Icon Operation No
- Menu Operation Yes
- Night Mode Yes
- CALLER ID/PHONEBOOK .
- Call Waiting Caller ID Yes
- Caller ID Memory and Dialer 50
Talking Caller IDNo
- Voice Mail Yes
- Chain Dial Yes
- Phone Directory/Dialer Stations/Phonebook Memory 50 items (16 char/32 digits)
- BASIC FEATURES .
- LCD 1.4" Dot 16 digits x 3 LineAmber LCD Backlit
- Indicator Amber LCD backlitRinger LED
- VM/Message Alert (Handset LED) Yes
- Ringer Pattern (Tone + Melody) 7 (3+4)
- Ringer Volume Control Yes (Off, Low, Mid, HI)
- Redial Button Memory 5-history (Name and No.)
- Hold/Soft Key/Mute Yes/Yes/Yes
- Flash/Redial buttons Yes/Yes
- Talk Volume Control Yes, 3-step
- Speakerphone/Spkr Volume Yes
- Intercom Handset to Handset
- Join in/Privacy/Barge in Barge in
- Any Key Answer Yes
- Built-In Clock with Alarm Yes
- Battery Type Ni-MH (AAA x 2)
- Battery Life (Talk) 5 hours
- Battery Life (Standby) 11 days
- Charge Time 7 hours
- Headset Jack No
- Belt Clip No
- Answering System Yes, with compatible base unit
- Number of Phone Lines 1
- Voice Mail Message-Waiting Indicator Yes, with compatible base unit
- Navigator Key Yes
- Handset Locator Yes
- Wall Mountable Yes
- Melody Ringer Yes, 4 melodies
- Lighted Handset Keypad Yes
- Set Dial Mode Tone/Pulse
- UPC 037988479450
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.
For repairs and exchanges of all other products:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
How do I program or troubleshoot my telephone handset?
For proper procedures, please use you Base Unit model number as part of your search or filter as your handset is compatible to numerous models.