5.8GHz GigaRange® Expandable Cordless Handset with 1.4" 3-Line LCD
5.8GHz FHSS GigaRange® Expandable System Cordless Handset with 1.4" 3-Line Amber-Glow Backlit LCD and Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC)
- ***Please Note*** This model can only be used with the KX-TG5700 Series Telephone Systems
- GENERAL .
- Color Silver
- Frequency 5.8GHz
- Technology FHSS (Frequency Hopping Digital Spread Spectrum)
- Channels 89
- LCD Language English/Spanish
- ADVANCED FEATURES .
- Skype compatible Yes
- Light-Up Indicator/Ringer LED Yes
- Light-up ID Yes
- Ringer ID Yes
- Picture ID No
- Voice Enhancer Technology Yes
- Icon Operation Yes
- Menu Operation Yes
- Voice Scramble Yes
- Accessibility (SlowTalk/Big Button) No/No
- CALLER ID/PHONEBOOK .
- Call Waiting Caller ID Yes
- Caller ID Memory and Dialer 50
Talking Caller IDYes
- Chain Dial Yes
- Phone Directory/Dialer Stations/Phonebook Memory 50 items (32 digits)
- BASIC FEATURES .
- LCD 1.4" 3-Line Amber-Glow Backlit LCD
- Indicator Amber-Glow LCD backlit
- VM/Message Alert (Handset LED) Yes
- Ringer Pattern (Tone + Melody) 3 (0+3)
- Ringer Volume Control 6-Step+Off
- Hold/Soft Key/Mute Hold/Mute
- Flash/Redial buttons Yes
- Talk Volume Control Yes, 4-step
- Speakerphone/Spkr Volume Yes
- Intercom Handset to Handset & Base
- Any Key Answer Yes
- Battery Type NiMH
- Battery Life (Talk) 5 hours
- Battery Life (Standby) 7 days
- Charge Time 7 hours
- Headset Jack Yes
- Belt Clip No
- Answering System Yes, with compatible base unit
- Number of Phone Lines 1
- Navigator Key Yes
- Melody Ringer Yes, 3 melodies
- Lighted Handset Keypad Yes
- Conference Call Up to 4way
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.