2.4GHz Handset for the KX-TG2970B System
This item is currently not available.
Panasonic 2.4GHz Cordless Handset for the KX-TG2970B Phone System, Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Color Black
- Frequency 2.4GHz
- Technology FHSS (Frequency Hopping Digital Spread Spectrum)
- Skype compatible No
- ADT® Security System Compatability Yes, compatible with the ADT® Safewatch® 3000 Security System
- CALLER ID/PHONEBOOK
- Call Waiting Caller ID Yes
- Caller ID Memory and Dialer 50
Talking Caller IDNo
- Phone Directory/Dialer Stations/Phonebook Memory 50
- BASIC FEATURES
- LCD 3-Line
- Ringer Volume Control Yes
- Hold/Soft Key/Mute Yes
- Flash/Redial buttons Yes
- Talk Volume Control Yes
- Speakerphone/Spkr Volume Yes
- Intercom Yes
- Built-In Clock with Alarm No
- Battery Type NiMH
- Headset Jack Yes
- Answering System Yes, with compatible base unit
- AM/FM Radio with Alarm Clock on Charging Base No
- Extra Charging Cradle Yes
- Number of Phone Lines 1
- Voice Mail Message-Waiting Indicator No
- Navigator Key Yes
- Handset Locator Yes
- Wall Mountable Yes
- Selectable Ringtones Up to 6
- Lighted Handset Keypad Yes
- Out of Range Indicator Yes
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.0'' x 5.4'' x 11.0''
- Weight 1.6 lbs
- UPC 037988474936
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.
For repairs and exchanges of all other products:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
How do I program or troubleshoot my telephone handset?
For proper procedures, please use you Base Unit model number as part of your search or filter as your handset is compatible to numerous models.