2.4 GHz Single-Line Multi-Handset System Cordless Handset
This item is currently not available.
- Color Champagne Gold
- Frequency 2.4 GHz
(FHSS) Frequency Hopping Digital Spread Spectrum
Call Waiting Caller IDYes
- Speakerphone No
- Standby Battery Life (days) Up to 5.5
Talk Time (hours)Up to 7
- Battery NiMH
- Power Fail Operation No
- Phone Lines 1
- Conferencing Yes
- 3-Line LCD No
- Handset Backlit 3-Line LCD No
Caller ID Memory and Dialer50
Voice Mail Message Waiting Indicator (FSK & Stutter Compatible)Yes
- Dual Keypad No
- Navigator Key No
- One-Touch Dialer No
- Phone Directory and Dialer Stations 50 stations
- 2-way Intercom Yes
- Handset Locator No
- Headset Jack & Belt Clip Yes
Lighted Handset KeypadYes
- Handset Volume Control Yes
- Ringer Volume Control Yes
- Voice Prompts/Time Day Stamp No
- Pre-Recorded Out Going Message No
- Flash Memory No
Shock Resistant HandsetNo
- Quick Recharge No
Line Status IndicatorNo
- Simultaneous Keypad Dialing No
- Speed Dialer No
- Wall Mountable No
- Visual Ringer No
- LCD Call Counter No
- All/New message Playback No
- All/Individual Erase No
- Tollsaver No
- Sound Charger No
- Reversible Handset Charging No
- Automatic Line Selection No
- Local Call Mode No
- Data Port No
- Speakerphone Volume Control No
- Hold No
- Redial Yes
- Pause Yes
- Switchable Tone/Pulse Yes
- Multi-function Jog Dial No
- LCD Readout 4-Line
- On-Hook Headset use No
- Menu No
- 2-way recording No
- Slow TalkTM Message Playback No
- Diversity Antenna System No
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Out of Range Indicator Yes
- 24 Channel Auto Channel Scanning No
- Remote Channel Switching No
- Voice Scramble No
- Mute No
- Dial Lock No
- Ringer Indicator No
- Programmable Call Restriction No
- 22-Channel Auto Scanning No
- 25-channel Auto Scanning No
- 94-Channel Auto Scanning Yes
- *** Please Note *** Can only be used with KX-TG1050N and KX-TG1000N Systems
- UPC 037988472437
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.
For repairs and exchanges of all other products:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
How do I program or troubleshoot my telephone handset?
For proper procedures, please use you Base Unit model number as part of your search or filter as your handset is compatible to numerous models.