Expandable Digital Cordless DECT 6.0 Phone System with Color LCD & 2 Handsets
- GENERAL .
- Color Black
- Channels 60 Channels
- Multi Handset (Capability) 2 (up to 6)
- Frequency 1.9 GHz
- System DECT 6.0
- Battery .
- Shipment Battery Ni-MH (2cel)
- Battery Life (Talk) 12 hours
- Battery Life (Standby) 150 hours
- Charge Time 7 hours
- Timing of Changing Bar (Discharge) (3) 50% (2) 20% (1)
- Timing of Changing Bar (Charge) (3) 85% (2) 35% (1)
- Recharge Indicate Time about 15min
- Charge Indication ChargingCharge Complete
- Basic Functions .
- LCD Handset: 1.5" Color, 65K Colors, 128 x 128 Pixels, 3 Line + Softkey, PictBase: n/a
- Indicator HS: LCD BacklitB: Answer On & New Message
- Partial Display Yes
- Antenna PICT(Handset) Yes
- Display Color Appearance(Handset) Yes (5 colors)
- Wallpaper Yes
- Backlit Keypad Yes
- Hold/Soft Key Yes (2 + Joystick)
- Talk Volume 4-Step
- Speakerphone Volume 6-Step
- Headset Jack Yes
- Headset Volume 4-Step
- Display Usage Name Yes (Link)
- Handset Name No
- Small <-> Capital (* key) Yes
- Ringer Volume Handset: 6-Step + OffBase: n/a
- Ringer Pattern (Tone+Melody) (Handset) 15(5+10) Polyphonic(Base) N/A
- Internal Ringer Tone (Tone+Melody) 1
- Interrupt Tone Yes
- Temporary Ringer Off Yes
- Light-Up Indicator/Ringer Color (LED) No
- Belt Clip Yes
- Locator/Intercom Key(Base) Yes (page key)
- Pre-dail (HS) 24 digits
- Temporary Tone Dialing Yes
- One Touch Dial (HS) Yes
- Redial Memory 5-history (Name and No.)
- Digits of Number (HS): Redial 48 digits
- Mute/Flash Buttons Yes/Yes
- Intercom (Handset to Handset/Handset to Base) Yes/Yes
- Voice Paging (Base to all Handsets) No
- Conference Call 3-way
- Any Key Answer/Talk Yes
- Auto Talk Yes (Off)
- Barge In/Privacy Mode Yes/Yes
- Hold Alarm (Start/Disconnect) No
- Call Back From Transfer(Unscreened) Yes
- Clock/Alarm Yes/Yes
- Set Date & Time Yes
- Setting Display in Standby No
- Backup Yes
- Set Dial Mode Yes
- Set Flash Time/Recall Time 8 Patterns
- Set Line Mode No
- Pulse Dial Speed 10pps
- Set Pause Length -(3.5s)
- On Hook Other In Use Detection Base/Handset Display No
- Auto Disconnect for TAM & Hold Yes (TAM)
- DEMO Mode No
Talking Caller ID(Handset/Base) No/No
- Accessibility (Big Button) No
- Menu Operation Yes
- Digital Security Yes
- Wall Mountable No
- Dial Keypad No
- Function Menu Default .
- Voice Changer/Enhancer No/No
- Customer Support (URL Display) Yes
- LCD Contrast 6 Level(3)
- Key Tone Yes (On)
- Registration Yes
- Simple Registration Yes
- Cancel Handset (Deregistration) Yes
- Number of LCD Language Display 2-English/Spanish
- Direct Command No
- Caller ID/Phonebook .
- Caller ID Compatible Yes
- Standard Bellcore, ETSI
- Visual Callwaiting Yes
- Location of Data Base
Caller ID Memory50 items
- Callback Yes
- Pattern Edit (3 Patterns) Yes
- Auto Edit (11 digits) Yes
- Auto Edit Memory 4 Area Codes
- Telephone Number Digits 22
- Dash(-) Display Yes
- Private Name Display Yes
- Time Stamp Yes
- CID Time Set Up From a Calendar Yes
- Time Adjustment Yes
- Already Viewed Mark in Caller List Yes
- Erasing All Items Yes
- No Subscription Warning Display Yes
- Phonebook Memory (Name and Number) 50 items (16 char/24 digits)
- Phonebook Category Yes (10 char)
- Phonebook Search: Alphabetic/Category Yes/Yes
- Phonebook Copy Yes
- Stored by Caller List Yes
- Private Color/Category Display Color Blue/Yellow/Green/Purple/White
- Voice Mail Features .
- Voice Mail Yes (FSK)
- Voice Mail Dial (Handset) No
- Voice Mail Access (Function) No
- Store VM Access # (Function) No
- VM Tone Detect (Stutter Tone Det.) Function No
- Answering Machine Features .
- Answering Machine Yes
- Recording Time (ICM+OGM) About 18 min.
- Remain Time 3 min.
- Rate of Compression 32 Kbps
- Answering Machine Volume Off + 8-Step
- Remote Code (Default) 1000 kinds(111)
- OGM Recording Time 2.5 min.
- ICM Recording Time (Default) 1/3 min(3 min)
- Ring Count/Number of Rings (Default) 2-7, Auto
- Number of Messages 64
Call ScreeningHandset (On)
- Change Language (Voice Prompt) English/Spanish
- Detecting of VOX 6s
- New Message Indicator (Base) Yes
- OGM Record/Play/Erase Handset & Line Remote
- ICM Record Yes
- Erase All Messages Yes
- Answer On/Off Handset Remote (Menu) & Line Remote
- Repeat/Skip/Erase Message Handset & Line Remote
- Playing New/All Message Handset RemoteLine Remote: Playback
- Call Back/Edit Call Yes (Handset Remote)
- Stop Yes (Line Remote)
- Voice Menu Yes (Line Remote)
- Remote Operation/Turn On Yes/15 times + RC
- Marker Message Yes (Line Remote)
- Weight & Dimensions .
- Base Dimensions H x W x D (in.) 1.73" x 4.57" x 4.45"
- Handset Dimensions H x W x D (in) 5.63" x 1.85" x 1.26"
- Charger Dimensions H x W x D (in.) 1.81" x 3.03" x 3.43"
- Base Weight (lbs.) 0.42 lbs.
- Handset Weight (lbs.) 0.27 lbs.
- Charger Weight (lbs.) 0.15 lbs.
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.