Expandable Home/Office/3 Handsets
This item is currently not available.
- Enjoy clearer sound and longer range with DECT 6.0 Plus
- Locate lost keys with optional Key Detector
- Minimal footprint fits neatly on counters and small surfaces
- Clearly hear calls from noisy places with Noise Reduction
- Stay connected when power goes out with battery backup
DECT 6.0 PLUS Technology
If you’re looking for superb sound quality and long range, look no further than the DECT 6.0 Plus technology in Panasonic cordless phones. Thanks to error correction up to 80x, you get clear transmission even with extended range. Engineered to work in 1.9GHz frequency, our DECT 6.0 Plus phones won't interfere with wireless devices such as routers, wireless keyboards and microwave ovens. Whether you use them in the basement or the backyard, our phones truly go the distance.
Answering Machine with Message Forwarding
Thanks to advanced answering machine functions (available on select 2013 models), you can get messages wherever, whenever. At home, the base unit will beep to alert you to a message. And on the road, the phone will send a message to your registered cell or work phone.
Talking Caller ID
Hear who’s calling from across the room. The Talking Caller ID feature uses text-to-speech technology, announcing the caller’s information in between rings.
Power Back-Up Operation (Handset)
Now a power outage doesn’t have to result in a phone outage. The powerful battery back-up system in this phone keeps you connected even when the power goes out. When you keep a charged handset in the base unit, you can still make and receive calls with the other cordless handsets.
Enhanced Noise Reduction
Enhanced Noise Reduction (available on select 2013 models) not only suppresses background noise but also enhances your voice at the same time. Which means the next time your teenager calls you from a concert, you’ll actually be able to hear him.
- Replacement Accessories
- KXTG68xx: How to adjust the Ringer Volume
- KXTG68xx: How to turn on/off Auto Talk
- KXTG68xx: How to set the Date and Time
- KXTG68xx: How to turn on/off Call Screening
- KXTG68xx: How to turn-off the Talking Caller ID
- KXTG68xx: How to change the Ring Count
- KXTG68xx - How to Turn Off the Message Alert
- KXTG68xx - How to Change the Handset Name
- KXTG68xx - How to Change Back to the Prerecorded Greeting Message