Expandable Digital Cordless DECT 6.0 Phone System with 3 Handsets
Features Expandable Digital Cordless DECT 6.0 Phone System with Extended Talk Time, Reduced Interference, Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC), All-Digital Answering System and 3 Handsets
- GENERAL .
- Color Silver
- Channels 60 Channels
- Multi Handset (Capability) 3 (up to 6)
- Frequency 1.9 GHz
- System DECT 6.0
- Battery .
- Shipment Battery Ni-MH (2cel)
- Battery Life (Talk) 17 hours
- Battery Life (Standby) 7.5 days
- Charge Time 7 hours
- Basic Functions .
- LCD Handset: Dot 3 LineBase: n/a
- Indicator HS: LCD Backlit/Ringer LEDB: n/a
- VM/Message Alert (Indicator/LED) Handset Only
- Backlit Keypad No
- Talk Volume 4-Step
- Speakerphone Volume 6-Step
- Headset Jack Yes
- Ringer Volume Handset: 6-Step + OffBase: n/a
- Ringer Pattern (Tone+Melody) (Handset) 15(5+10) Polyphonic(Base) N/A
- Light-Up Indicator/Ringer Color (LED) Yes (1 color)
- Belt Clip Yes
- Locator/Intercom Key(Base) Yes
- Redial Memory 5-history (Name and No.)
- Mute/Flash Buttons Yes/Yes
- Intercom (Handset to Handset/Handset to Base) Yes
- Voice Paging (Base to all Handsets) No
- Conference Call Up to 3-way (Handset-Handset-LINE)
- Any Key Answer/Talk Yes
- Barge In (Call Share) Yes
- Clock/Alarm Yes/Yes
Talking Caller ID(Handset/Base) No/No
- Accessibility (Big Button) Yes (Handset)
- Menu Operation Yes
- Digital Security Yes
- Wall Mountable Yes (Base Unit Only)
- Dial Keypad No
- Function Menu Default .
- Voice Changer/Enhancer No
- Number of LCD Language Display 2-English/Spanish
- Caller ID/Phonebook .
- Caller ID Compatible Yes
Caller ID Memory50 items
- Phonebook Memory (Name and Number) 50 items (16 char/24 digits)
- Phonebook Copy Yes
- Voice Mail Features .
- Voice Mail Yes (FSK)
- Answering Machine Features .
- Answering Machine Yes
- Recording Time (ICM+OGM) About 16 min. (Incl. Preset Greeting Message)
- Answering Machine Volume Off + 8-Step
- Change Language (Voice Prompt) English/Spanish
- OGM Record/Play/Erase Yes
- Weight & Dimensions .
- Base Dimensions H x W x D (in.) 2.13" x 4.80" x 5.39"
- Handset Dimensions H x W x D (in) 6.65" x 1.93" x 1.38"
- Charger Dimensions H x W x D (in.) 2.01" x 3.19" x 3.58"
- Base Weight (lbs.) 0.49 lbs.
- Handset Weight (lbs.) 0.31 lbs.
- Charger Weight (lbs.) 0.15 lbs.
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.