Lumix® Digital Photo Printer with 1.5" LCD
Lumix® Digital Photo Printer with Large 1.5" LCD, Simultaneous Print and View, Easy Editing and 16:9 Wide Format Prints
- Power Source AC Adapter (Input: AC100-240+/-10% 50/60Hz, Output: DC 24V 1.8A)
- Print Resolution 300 dpi x 300 dpi
Memory Card: sd memory Card, Multimedia Card
PC: USB Type B
- Printing System Dye-Sublimation Thermal Transfer
- Print Speed Per Page (Approximate) 65 sec
Automatic from Paper Cassette
Postcard Size: 18 Sheets
Wide Size: 20 Sheets
- Wide Print Yes (16:9)
- Calendar Print (2 months/12 months) Yes (1,2,3,4,6,12 months)
- LCD Display 1.5 inch Color LCD
Postcard Size: Approx. 65 Sec
Wide Size: Approx. 75 Sec
- Ink Ink Cassette (Exclusive) Yellow, Mangenta, Cyan, Overcoat
- Gradation 256 Level/Color
- Maximum Pixels of Input Image Data 6144 x 4096
Maximum Number of Print per Picture
PictBridge: Max. 999 (Depends on the Spec. of DSC)
PC: Max. 99
Postcard size: 101mm x 152.4mm (Media Sze w/Tab 101 mm x 180 mm)
Wide size: 101 mm x 180 mm (Media Size w/ Tab 101 mm x 208 mm
- TV I/F No
- Dual Action No
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.52'' x 6.81'' x 5.20''
- Weight 2.05 lbs
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.