Lumix® Digital Photo Printer with 3.6" LCD
Lumix® Digital Photo Printer with Large 3.6" LCD, Simultaneous Print and View, Easy Editing and 16:9 Wide Format Prints
- Power Source AC Adapter (Input: AC100-240+/-10% 50/60Hz, Output: DC 24V 1.8A)
- Print Resolution 300 dpi x 300 dpi
Memory Card: sd memory Card, Multimedia Card
PC: USB Type B
- Printing System Dye-Sublimation Thermal Transfer
- Print Speed Per Page (Approximate) 65 sec
Automatic from Paper Cassette
Postcard Size: 18 Sheets
Wide Size: 20 Sheets
- Wide Print Yes (16:9)
- Calendar Print (2 months/12 months) Yes (1,2,3,4,6,12 months)
- LCD Display 3.6 inch Color LCD
- Memory Card Slot Yes (SD)
Postcard Size: Approx. 65 Sec
Wide Size: Approx. 75 Sec
- Ink Ink Cassette (Exclusive) Yellow, Mangenta, Cyan, Overcoat
- Gradation 256 Level/Color
- Maximum Pixels of Input Image Data 6144 x 4096
Maximum Number of Print per Picture
PictBridge: Max. 999 (Depends on the Spec. of DSC)
PC: Max. 99
Postcard size: 101mm x 152.4mm (Media Sze w/Tab 101 mm x 180 mm)
Wide size: 101 mm x 180 mm (Media Size w/ Tab 101 mm x 208 mm
- TV I/F Yes
- Dual Action Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.72'' x 6.81'' x 5.16''
- Weight 2.31 lbs
How do I remove a document/paper jammed?Note: Unplug the unit from the outlet.
To remove a jammed document/paper, you will need to open the front cover and pull the paper towards you. You may also clean the feed roller with a lint free cloth that is dampened with alcohol.
For specific information please consult your operating manual.
Why is the fax machine not recording the incoming message?If the answering part of the unit wont receive messages, first be sure that the auto answer is set to tam/fax mode and the red light button should be lit up. If it still doesn't work, you may try unplugging the unit from the power for initial reset. If it doesn't work, call Panasonic technical support hotline for further instruction.
Will there be a fax driver software that will work on my latest Mac Operating System?For Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7
Panasonic supports following functions:
- Printer Driver
- Scanner Driver (Pull Scan)
- Push Scan
- PC fax driver (sending only, fax supported models only)
For Mac OS X 10.3 / 10.4
Panasonic supports following function:
- Printer Driver
More detail, just go to http://panasonic.net/pcc/support/fax/world.htm.
What does it mean by "fax in memory" on the display?If the display shows "FAX MEMORY FULL" it's possible the document received exceeds the fax machine's memory capacity. The memory will need to be cleared and you will lose any received documents in memory. To clear the memory, remove the power cord for five seconds and reconnect it. Receiving large pictures or colored graphics can consume the memory.