24PPM 3-in-1 Monochrome Laser MFP
24PPM 3-in-1 Monochrome Laser MFP with ADF
Firmware & Drivers
- GENERAL FUNCTION .
- Type Desktop
- Multifunction Operation Yes (Printer/Scanner/Copy/Network)
- 2-Line, 16-character LCD Display Yes
- Print Method Laser
- Memory Capacity (for Operation and Storing Memory) 32MB
- USB/PC Interface USB 2.0 High-Speed (Cable Not Included)
- Flatbed Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder (pages) 20 sheets
- Paper Tray Capacity 250 Sheets
- Multi-Purpose Tray Yes, Single Sheet
- Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labor
- Power Consumption Sleep- 5.5W Preheat-65W Copy- 320W Max- 950W
- Power Source AC 120V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 12.00" x 16.53" x 17.00"
- Weight 28.3
- PRINTER FUNCTION .
High Speed (pages per minute)24ppm
- Print Resolution 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Compatible Operating Systems Windows 2000, XP(32 and 64-bit), Vista(32 and 64-bit), Mac, Linux
- Emulation GDI
- Paper size LTR/A4
- Plain Paper Yes
- COPIER FUNCTION .
- First Copy Time 16 seconds
- Resolution (Copier) 600 x 600 dpi
- Multi-Copy up to 99
- Reduction Copy 25%
- Enlargement Copy 400%
- Collate/Sort/Copy Collate: Yes
- SCANNER FUNCTION .
- Color Scanning Input 48 bits, output 24 bits
- Monochrome Scanning Input 16 bits, output 8 bits
- Scanning Resolution 600 x 600 dpi9,600 x 9,600 dpi (Interpolated)
- Scanner Driver TWAIN / WIA
- LAN Yes
- Network Printer Sharing Yes
- Network Scanner Sharing Yes
- Network Interface 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 12'' x 16.53'' x 17''
- UPC 885170017351
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.
For repairs and exchanges of all other products:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
How can I scan multiple documents on my machine?
To scan multiple documents you can use the ADF or automatic document feeder. Make sure to fan each document first then put them into the ADF face up. Press [SCAN] on the machine and it should scan each document one by one and then you can save the file accordingly. Please see your operating manual for other possible scanning options.
How do I put my fax machine's ringer OFF?
- Press the arrow down [▼] to select "RINGER OFF = OK?"
- Press [SET]
Is this product compatible with Mac? If so where can I download the software driver?
Yes, to get the updated software driver for your product, click here and select your appropriate model.