Compact 3-in-1 Multi-function Printer
- Compact Multi-Function Laser Printer
- Includes Print, Copy & Scan Capabitlties
Toner + Drum Units
- Printing Process Laser
Legal/ A4 / Custom(8.3-8.5" × 11.0-14.0")
- Paper Capacity 150 sheets + 1 sheet manual tray
- LCD Display 16 digits / 2 lines
- Memory Size 32 MB
- Print Speed (Letter Size) Up to 19 ppm
- Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Emulation GDI
Microsoft® Windows® 2000 / XP / 7 / Windows Vista®, Mac OS X 10.5-10.6,
Copy Speed(Letter Size) Up to 19 cpm
- Copy Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Multi-Copy 99 pages
- Reduction / Enlargement 25 % - 400 % (1 % step)
- Copy Function Quick ID, N-in-1, Separate N-in-1, Poster, Image Repeat, Edge/Margin
- Color / Mono Scanner Yes / Yes
- Scan Resolution Up to 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical) Up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (Interpolated)
- Scan Function Scan to PC
- Supported OS Microsoft® Windows® 2000 / XP / 7 / Windows Vista®, Mac OS X 10.5-10.6
- Scan File Format TIFF, JPEG, PDF, BMP
- Local Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 15.0" × 14.2" × 8.0"
- Weight Approx. 20 lbs
- UPC Code 885170044555
Why is there a "Replace drum" message appearing on the printer's display?
It may be time to replace both the toner cartridge and drum cartridge. Please check for availability online at http://www.pstc.panasonic.com/Epartr/PartsListChoice.asp
Why does a "Toner Low" message appear on the printer's display?
It may be time to replace the toner catridge. Please check for availability online at http://www.pstc.panasonic.com/Epartr/PartsListChoice.asp
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Is this printer compatible with Windows 8? If so where can I download the software driver?
Yes. To get the updated driver for your unit, go to http://panasonic.net/pcc/support/fax/usa/model/model_usa.htm and select your appropriate model.
How do I change the language on this printer?
The default language is English. Press [Menu] then press [#]   . Press  to select "English" or  to select "Spanish". Press [Set] then press [Menu].
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
How can I print a document on my computer which has the Windows 8 Operating System (OS)?
On your computer, open the document that you wish to print. Go to the [File] menu then select [Print]. A dialog box will appear with the various print options. Select the unit's name as the active printer. If you had changed the name of the printer during installation then select the name from the list. Click [Print] for the unit to start printing.
Can I refill the toner cartridge in this printer?
No. The toner cartidge should be replaced and not refilled.