Compact 3-in-1 Multi-function Printer
This item is currently not available.
- Compact Multi-Function Laser Printer
- Includes Print, Copy & Scan Capabitlties
- Printing Process Laser
Legal/ A4 / Custom(8.3-8.5" × 11.0-14.0")
- Paper Capacity 150 sheets + 1 sheet manual tray
- LCD Display 16 digits / 2 lines
- Memory Size 32 MB
- Print Speed (Letter Size) Up to 19 ppm
- Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Emulation GDI
Microsoft® Windows® 2000 / XP / 7 / Windows Vista®, Mac OS X 10.5-10.6,
Copy Speed(Letter Size) Up to 19 cpm
- Copy Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Multi-Copy 99 pages
- Reduction / Enlargement 25 % - 400 % (1 % step)
- Copy Function Quick ID, N-in-1, Separate N-in-1, Poster, Image Repeat, Edge/Margin
- Color / Mono Scanner Yes / Yes
- Scan Resolution Up to 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical) Up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (Interpolated)
- Scan Function Scan to PC
- Supported OS Microsoft® Windows® 2000 / XP / 7 / Windows Vista®, Mac OS X 10.5-10.6
- Scan File Format TIFF, JPEG, PDF, BMP
- Local Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 15.0" × 14.2" × 8.0"
- Weight Approx. 20 lbs
- UPC Code 885170044555
- UPC 885170044555
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.
For repairs and exchanges of all other products:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
How do I change the language?
The default language is English:
- Press [Menu] [#]   
- Press  to select "English"
- Press  to select "Spanish"
- Press [Set] then press [Menu].
- Press [Menu] [#]   
How do I put my fax machine's ringer OFF?
- Press the arrow down [▼] to select "RINGER OFF = OK?"
- Press [SET]