Wireless Garage Door Sensor - KX-HNS107W
- Compact wireless garage door sensor instantly detects when your garage door is opened — or left open inadvertently — and sends an alert to your smartphone or tablet.*
- Combine with a Panasonic home monitoring Outdoor Camera and Smart Plug to automatically record video and turn on a light when garage is opened.**
- See if the garage door is open or closed from anywhere with real-time monitoring from your smartphone or tablet, plus control sensor functions with one easy app.**
- Mounts on the interior side of the garage door, includes double-side tape and a sensor mount for easy installation, plus a long-life Lithium battery for up to 18 months of power
- Compatible with vertical-section and single-section, swing-up garage door types.
*Requires Panasonic Connected Home Hub unit (KX-HNB600W)
**Requires Panasonic Home Network System app (free download from iTunes App Store and Google Play)
- Color White
- Frequency Range
- DECT 1.92 GHz – 1.93 GHz
- Detection method 3-axis accelerometer
- Detection threshold When opening the door: Approx. 26° When closing the door: Approx. 20°
- Status Indication LED (Red/ Green)
- Setup Button One Push Pairing button
- Power Source Lithium battery CR2 (1 x 3.0 V, 850 mAh)
- Battery Life Up to 18 months *1
- Operating Conditions -20 °C – 50 °C (-4 °F – 122 °F)
- Dimensions/ Weight
- Dimensions (H x W x D) Approx. 50 mm x 50 mm x 24 mm (1 31/32 inches x 1 31/32 inches x 15/16 inches) *2
- Weight Approx. 30.3 g (1.07 ounces) *2, *3
- *1 when the sensor is triggered 5 times a day and the surrounding temperature is approx. 25 °C (77 °F).
- *2 With the mounting adaptor attached.
- *3 Excluding the battery.
- UPC 885170234734
How can I update the software of the Hub?When software update is available you will automatically receive a software update notice to your mobile device. Once accepted the Hub will download the new software through your home Wi-Fi network and update itself. Software update of the Hub will take about 16 minutes to complete. During the update do not unplug the Hub or turn off your mobile device.
Why do I get the following error from my Home Monitoring System: Troubleshooting Connection Unsuccessful: Network Signal Error (Weak Signal using 3G, 4G, LTE or Wi-Fi)?This is caused by a weak signal with your mobile device.
1. Make sure you can connect to the internet using your mobile device.
2. Move to an area where there is a strong signal.
3. Try changing from mobile data (3G, 4G, LTE) to Wi-Fi.
4. For iOS user verify if the iPhone or iPad allows mobile data transmission for the app. To check this, Tap "Settings" of the device and tap "Cellular" & scroll down to "USE CELLULAR DATA FOR:" the "Home Network" app should have green toggle switched to On.
How do I reset the hub and re-start the initial setup?1) Disconnect the AC adaptor from the hub.
2) While pressing the Wi-Fi SETUP button on the rear of the hub and the CAMERA and OTHER DEVICE buttons on the side of the hub (total 3 buttons), connect the AC adaptor to the hub. Do not release the buttons yet.
3) Continue to hold the buttons down until the hub's LED indicator lights in yellow, then release the buttons.
4) Wait for the hub's LED indicator to light in green (about 2 minutes).
5) Press and hold the Wi-Fi SETUP button until the hub's LED indicator blinks in green.
6) Wait for the hub's LED indicator to light in red.
(The hub has been successfully reset.)
7) Disconnect the AC adaptor from the hub and then connect it again to restart the hub.
Can I access the system using a computer?No. The system can be accessed using the APP on your mobile devices.