Add-on Home Monitoring System Indoor Water Leak Sensor KX-HNS103W
- Wireless Water Leak Sensor for Panasonic Home Monitoring System
- Activates an alert when a water leak is detected
- Receive leak alerts, arm and disarm sensor via smartphone/tablet
- Easy DIY set-up, one-touch syncing with system
- Ideal for laundry rooms, basements, under sinks and other inside spaces
- Hub unit required KX-HNB600W
- Color W (White)
- Frequency Range DECT: 1.92 GHz – 1.93 GHz
- Status Indication LED (Red/Green)
- Easy Setup One Push Pairing button
- Power Source Lithium battery (CR2 x 1)
- Battery Life Approx. 2 year *3
- Wall Mount Y
- Operating Conditions 0 °C (32 °F) or greater than 40 °C (104 °F)
- DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT
- Sensor Unit Dimensions (W x D x H IN) 1 7/32 x 7/8 x 4 5/32
- "Probe Unit Dimensions (W x D x H) Approx. 24 mm x 10 mm x 44 mm *3
- (15/16 inches x 3/8 inches x 1 23/32 inches)"
- Sensor Unit Weight Approx. 80 g (0.18 lb) *3
- UPC 885170234444
KX-HNS103W is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Good insurance against water damage I bought the water sensor as an add on to the monitoring system. I installed it next to a water heater that is installed on the living room level. Given what I've read about water heaters failing without warning or slow leaking for months without people knowing about it, this will be cheap insurance against a costly floor replacement.
Date published: 2016-02-25
How can I update the software of the Hub?When software update is available you will automatically receive a software update notice to your mobile device. Once accepted the Hub will download the new software through your home Wi-Fi network and update itself. Software update of the Hub will take about 16 minutes to complete. During the update do not unplug the Hub or turn off your mobile device.
Why do I get the following error from my Home Monitoring System: Troubleshooting Connection Unsuccessful: Network Signal Error (Weak Signal using 3G, 4G, LTE or Wi-Fi)?This is caused by a weak signal with your mobile device.
1. Make sure you can connect to the internet using your mobile device.
2. Move to an area where there is a strong signal.
3. Try changing from mobile data (3G, 4G, LTE) to Wi-Fi.
4. For iOS user verify if the iPhone or iPad allows mobile data transmission for the app. To check this, Tap "Settings" of the device and tap "Cellular" & scroll down to "USE CELLULAR DATA FOR:" the "Home Network" app should have green toggle switched to On.
How do I reset the hub and re-start the initial setup?1) Disconnect the AC adaptor from the hub.
2) While pressing the Wi-Fi SETUP button on the rear of the hub and the CAMERA and OTHER DEVICE buttons on the side of the hub (total 3 buttons), connect the AC adaptor to the hub. Do not release the buttons yet.
3) Continue to hold the buttons down until the hub's LED indicator lights in yellow, then release the buttons.
4) Wait for the hub's LED indicator to light in green (about 2 minutes).
5) Press and hold the Wi-Fi SETUP button until the hub's LED indicator blinks in green.
6) Wait for the hub's LED indicator to light in red.
(The hub has been successfully reset.)
7) Disconnect the AC adaptor from the hub and then connect it again to restart the hub.
Can I access the system using a computer?No. The system can be accessed using the APP on your mobile devices.