Keychain Remote for Panasonic Home Monitoring System
- Wireless keychain remote for Panasonic Home Monitoring System
- Arms and disarms system with the touch of a button
- Programmable smart button activates lights, warning siren or other component
- Two-year battery life
- Easy DIY set-up, one-touch syncing with system
- Hub unit required KX-HNB600W
- Color Black
- Frequency Range
- DECT 1.92 GHz – 1.93 GHz
- Arm Button Yes
- Disarm Button Yes
- Smart Button Yes
- Status Indication LED (Red/ Green/ Amber)
- Easy Setup One Push Pairing button
- Power Source Lithium battery CR2 (1 x 3.0 V, 850 mAh)
- Battery Life Approx. 2 years
- Operating Conditions 0 °C (32 °F) or greater than 40 °C (104 °F).
- Dimensions/ Weight
- Dimensions (H x W x D) Approx. 77 mm x 27 mm x 18 mm (3 1/32 inches x 1 1/18 inches x 23/32 inches)"
- Weight Approx. 17 g (0.04 lb)
- UPC 885170236165
KX-HNK102B is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Key Chain Remote Works fine, but was a little disappointed that I could not set the "Arm: At Home"on my key chain, and have to set it from my phone app. This is an important function.
Date published: 2016-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from An (almost) essential accessory While I have found the overall system to be everything it's cracked up to be, I thought I'd be satisfied using my cellphone or tablet to arm/disarm the system. And that's true to a great extent. But I soon realized that it would be even quicker and easier to have this keychain remote that addresses that's assigned to that task. So, I bought it as an afterthought and darn glad that I did.
Date published: 2016-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Convenient, fast way to activate/deactivate system The Keychain Remote serves as a quick way to arm and disarm the security system. It also has a button that can act as either a panic alarm or a smart plug control. Ours activates a smart plug controlling a light near the front door. The arm button triggers the system’s ‘away’ choice, so when the ‘at home’ selection is desired, the alarm should be activated using another device. I am very pleased with this accessory. Having it attached to my keys is perfect. On the way to the front door, I can quickly disarm the alarm and then use the key to unlock the door. Since no pin code is necessary, disarming it is faster than using the Digital Handset or the Access Keypad. Adding it to the System Hub was a breeze.
Date published: 2015-12-15
How can I update the software of the Hub?When software update is available you will automatically receive a software update notice to your mobile device. Once accepted the Hub will download the new software through your home Wi-Fi network and update itself. Software update of the Hub will take about 16 minutes to complete. During the update do not unplug the Hub or turn off your mobile device.
Why do I get the following error from my Home Monitoring System: Troubleshooting Connection Unsuccessful: Network Signal Error (Weak Signal using 3G, 4G, LTE or Wi-Fi)?This is caused by a weak signal with your mobile device.
1. Make sure you can connect to the internet using your mobile device.
2. Move to an area where there is a strong signal.
3. Try changing from mobile data (3G, 4G, LTE) to Wi-Fi.
4. For iOS user verify if the iPhone or iPad allows mobile data transmission for the app. To check this, Tap "Settings" of the device and tap "Cellular" & scroll down to "USE CELLULAR DATA FOR:" the "Home Network" app should have green toggle switched to On.
How do I reset the hub and re-start the initial setup?1) Disconnect the AC adaptor from the hub.
2) While pressing the Wi-Fi SETUP button on the rear of the hub and the CAMERA and OTHER DEVICE buttons on the side of the hub (total 3 buttons), connect the AC adaptor to the hub. Do not release the buttons yet.
3) Continue to hold the buttons down until the hub's LED indicator lights in yellow, then release the buttons.
4) Wait for the hub's LED indicator to light in green (about 2 minutes).
5) Press and hold the Wi-Fi SETUP button until the hub's LED indicator blinks in green.
6) Wait for the hub's LED indicator to light in red.
(The hub has been successfully reset.)
7) Disconnect the AC adaptor from the hub and then connect it again to restart the hub.
Can I access the system using a computer?No. The system can be accessed using the APP on your mobile devices.