Add-on Home Monitoring System Digital Handset
- Digital Cordless Handset for Panasonic Home Monitoring System
- Receive system alerts and hear announcements
- Arm and disarm system cameras, sensors and smart plugs
- Make and receive landline telephone calls
- Enjoy clear, secure, long-range signal
- Hub unit required KX-HNB600W
- LCD 1.8 inch Mono (103 x 65 dots)
- Key Backlight Amber
- Home Network Settings Arm/disarm
- Monitoring Sensor status
- Smart Plug Control (Power On/Off)
- Handset Talking Notification (On/Off)
- Telephone Functions Sound Equalizer
- Noise Reduction
- Talking Caller ID
- Caller ID Memory (50)
- Silent Mode
- Call Block (250)
- Intelligent Eco Mode,
- Speed Dial (9)
- Shared Phonebook (500)
- Standby Battery Life/Talk Time/Charge Time 120 hours/10 hours/7 hours
- Power Source Ni-MH batteries (AAAx2)
- Dimensions (W x H x D in) Handset: Approx. 1 7/8 x 1 1/8 x 6 15/32
- Charger: Approx. 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 x 1 17/32
- Weight (lb) Handset: Approx. 0.24 lb
- Charger: Approx. 0.09 lb
- UPC 885170197305
KX-HNH100W is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Easy system controller Purchased as an add on to the handset that came with a kit. It does the job perfectly. It's unobtrusive, it doesn't scream home monitoring controller.
Date published: 2016-02-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Nice addition to package Works nicely with over system. Replacing the need for a separate price of equipment for the phone
Date published: 2015-12-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from A Great Phone and a Wonderful Alarm Control After using the speakerphone on a call with one of my children, I knew speakerphone technology had come a long way in recent years. Sounded terrific— beyond expectations. I hadn’t known that the security system included a complete phone-answering device as well. But I was happy to discover it! If you’ve got caller-ID service, the phone makes it easy to block calls from numbers you don’t want to hear from again. The handset can act as an additional alarm siren if desired. I have turned the feature on in the bedroom so that I can check things out even from that more remote part of the house. The phone can even audibly announce the source that triggered an alarm. The handset acts as a quick way to activate and deactivate the alarm system. Tapping the “Arm” button permits fast activation or deactivation. Deactivation will need your pin code, preventing others from turning the system off without permission. The phone operates on two AAA rechargeable batteries that I’m betting will last a long time. If you ever do decide to change them, it’s great that Panasonic chose such an easy-to-find battery to replace. One of my favorite features is the ability to turn on and off Smart Plug devices. Grab a phone and snap the lights or other electronics plugged into a Smart Plug on or off. Too easy! I am very pleased with this whole home security system. For me, the phone is an integral part of the scheme. Headed out the door, or on the way to bed at night, there’s not much of an easier way to activate the system. The handset is a quick way to trigger a little extra peace of mind— heading out or staying in.
Date published: 2015-12-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Arm & Disarm Access Purchased this because I needed reliable access to my Panasonic security system hub. Trying to access it through the smart phone app while at home to arm and disarm is not reliable. Constantly get an error message and cannot get access.
Date published: 2015-11-09
How can I update the software of the Hub?When software update is available you will automatically receive a software update notice to your mobile device. Once accepted the Hub will download the new software through your home Wi-Fi network and update itself. Software update of the Hub will take about 16 minutes to complete. During the update do not unplug the Hub or turn off your mobile device.
Why do I get the following error from my Home Monitoring System: Troubleshooting Connection Unsuccessful: Network Signal Error (Weak Signal using 3G, 4G, LTE or Wi-Fi)?This is caused by a weak signal with your mobile device.
1. Make sure you can connect to the internet using your mobile device.
2. Move to an area where there is a strong signal.
3. Try changing from mobile data (3G, 4G, LTE) to Wi-Fi.
4. For iOS user verify if the iPhone or iPad allows mobile data transmission for the app. To check this, Tap "Settings" of the device and tap "Cellular" & scroll down to "USE CELLULAR DATA FOR:" the "Home Network" app should have green toggle switched to On.
How do I reset the hub and re-start the initial setup?1) Disconnect the AC adaptor from the hub.
2) While pressing the Wi-Fi SETUP button on the rear of the hub and the CAMERA and OTHER DEVICE buttons on the side of the hub (total 3 buttons), connect the AC adaptor to the hub. Do not release the buttons yet.
3) Continue to hold the buttons down until the hub's LED indicator lights in yellow, then release the buttons.
4) Wait for the hub's LED indicator to light in green (about 2 minutes).
5) Press and hold the Wi-Fi SETUP button until the hub's LED indicator blinks in green.
6) Wait for the hub's LED indicator to light in red.
(The hub has been successfully reset.)
7) Disconnect the AC adaptor from the hub and then connect it again to restart the hub.
Can I access the system using a computer?No. The system can be accessed using the APP on your mobile devices.