Add-on Home Monitoring System Indoor/Outdoor Camera
- Outdoor Camera for Panasonic Home Monitoring System
- Monitor outdoor areas -- entrances, driveway, yard
- Receive text alerts on your smartphone/tablet
- Record video to Micro SD card, view on your computer
- Arm and disarm camera via smartphone/tablet
- Easy DIY set-up, one-touch syncing with system
- Hub unit required KX-HNB600W
- Camera Angle Horizontal: approx. 70°, Vertical: approx. 50°
- Video Compression H.264
- Image Sensor 0.3 Megapixel CMOS
- Max Frame Rate (resolution) VGA up to 6 fps / QVGA up to 10 fps (H.264)
- Recording Time Up to 15 min
- Night Vision 40 ft (12 m)
- Sensor Infrared (Detection Range: Horizontal: approx. 70°, Vertical: approx. 20°, Distance: approx. 16.4 ft.)
- Visual (Detection Range: Horizontal: approx. 70°, Vertical: approx. 50°)
- Waterproof Yes
- Speaker/Microphone Yes
- Status Indication LED (red / green / amber)
- Easy Setup One Push Pairing Button
- Wall Mountable Yes - Adjustable mounting angles: Horizontal: ±90, vertical: facing forward - facing down approx. 60°
- (adjustable when mounting)
- Power Source AC (120V/60Hz)
- Operating Conditions -20 °C (-4 °F) or greater than 50 °C (122 °F).
- Up to 90% Relative Air Humidity (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (W x H x D in) Approx. 2 15/16 x 2 15/16 x 4
- Weight (lb) Approx. 0.35
- UPC 885170197268
KX-HNC600W is rated out of 5 by 30.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from IOS 10 When will you guys update the IOS 10? I can't open the app the set my alarm system
Date published: 2016-09-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Awesome system I got my Panasonic system from B&H it was on sale for 1 day only from $412 to only $89 plus free shipping. My system came with 2 outdoor cameras, 2 motion sensors, 2 door/window sensors, 1 smart plug, handset and main hub. I have to tell you I'm pretty impressed with this system. I work for a security alarm company so I know how to install alarm systems but one is very easy set up, took me only an hour to install everything. Camera resolution is not HD its 640x480 which is not so bad. I like the fact that you can communicate through the camera and has built in motion sensor. I've heard reviews that main hub keeps disconnecting from wifi but I think that's more of an issue with the router or the internet itself. I have Comcast and my internet is very fast and I have never had any issues with the main hub disconnecting from my wifi network. I'm always able to access my camera anywhere I am without any problems. The one thing I don't like about the system is that you can't set motion/sensor notification alerts without arming the system but maybe Panasonic can do a firmware upgrade on that. I would like to be able to set alert notification for my motion sensor and back camera even if the system is disarm. For the price and the features of the system I think this is a really good security system. I'm now expanding my system and I just bought a Panasonic Siren which emits 110db. Honestly this system has more awesome features that the alarm system I install at my work and the good thing is there is no monthly monitoring fee.
Date published: 2016-09-16
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from False alarms I have an almost complete system from Panasonic. The one outdoor camera in my garage gives frequent false alarms while we are sleeping. I never see anything in the recordings, and I set up mouse traps just in case but have had no clues as to what is setting it off... I even replaced the camera and the new one is doing it too now. It's got to the point that if a burglar really did break in, I wouldn't know it because I never believe the alarms are real. I seriously regret sinking all this money into the system. My advice is keep looking for something better or at least try just one of these cameras first before buying everything.
Date published: 2016-09-11
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Low Quality Ive had these in place for over 6mos and have used them a lot to monitor construction in my back yard. The resolution on the cameras is pretty bad, I know they are not HD, but even in daylight it is so grainy it is hard to make out details more than 20 feet away from the cameras. Photos taken from the camera are even worse. It would be hard to identify an intruder unless they got really close to the camera. The hub reboots a lot and I have frequent problems connecting via wi-fi to the hub to view the cameras - some times have to try several times only to get kicked out and have to log back in again. It is more of a novelty than a serious monitoring system in my opinion. If you have a critical need, maybe upgrade to a more robust system - but if you are checking on packages on the porch or when the kids got home - it should be fine for that.
Date published: 2016-08-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Like it, does its job This is so easy to set up. Love that. It was a good purchase for me. The biggest problem is themoths set it off and night and . Ant figure out how to fix that. And there is a delay before the actuall can begins recording. The moth thing is almost a deal breaker because of the way it records you ha e to go thru every video on that day to be sure nothing went wrong.
Date published: 2016-07-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great price. Great cams This is my first system, I love it. I think its worth the money paid. It could of course be alot better but for the price it does the job. It could have better options once recorded. Cause you have to go thru each and every recordibg. It does go off too much when no one is there. I Dont have my led on and the moths are attracted to the cam setting it off every 15to 30 mins
Date published: 2016-07-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from A complete home surveillance system This is a GREAT home Surveillance with great functions.
Date published: 2016-06-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Good system I bought this system a couple months ago on sale. At this sale price I think I got a good value product. The installation process was relatively simple (still need to test external communication without compromising security). I like that the firmware update went automatically, via WiFi (most other vendors have a very painful firmware upgrade process). The outdoor cameras are compact; however, resolution could be better. Also, it should be clear in the product description that AC power is required (otherwise one could assume that cameras have batteries). The software is only available for phones and PADs, not available for PC nor Mac. The software is ok, functions could be organized in a more intuitive way, but, compared to other systems on the market, is good enough. Notifications are working well, but sometimes recording starts several seconds after the event (I have setup delay to zero). The camera's position is very important. IR cannot be turned off despite that setting is available (I can do this with my Foscam, and it works well). I was expecting to have access to the Recording List from multiple menus/places with one tap, but it is more time consuming. It would be nice to be able to access recordings from the event log. Also, renaming Sensor to Sensor Log would set proper expectation.
Date published: 2016-06-02
How can I update the software of the Hub?When software update is available you will automatically receive a software update notice to your mobile device. Once accepted the Hub will download the new software through your home Wi-Fi network and update itself. Software update of the Hub will take about 16 minutes to complete. During the update do not unplug the Hub or turn off your mobile device.
Why do I get the following error from my Home Monitoring System: Troubleshooting Connection Unsuccessful: Network Signal Error (Weak Signal using 3G, 4G, LTE or Wi-Fi)?This is caused by a weak signal with your mobile device.
1. Make sure you can connect to the internet using your mobile device.
2. Move to an area where there is a strong signal.
3. Try changing from mobile data (3G, 4G, LTE) to Wi-Fi.
4. For iOS user verify if the iPhone or iPad allows mobile data transmission for the app. To check this, Tap "Settings" of the device and tap "Cellular" & scroll down to "USE CELLULAR DATA FOR:" the "Home Network" app should have green toggle switched to On.
How do I reset the hub and re-start the initial setup?1) Disconnect the AC adaptor from the hub.
2) While pressing the Wi-Fi SETUP button on the rear of the hub and the CAMERA and OTHER DEVICE buttons on the side of the hub (total 3 buttons), connect the AC adaptor to the hub. Do not release the buttons yet.
3) Continue to hold the buttons down until the hub's LED indicator lights in yellow, then release the buttons.
4) Wait for the hub's LED indicator to light in green (about 2 minutes).
5) Press and hold the Wi-Fi SETUP button until the hub's LED indicator blinks in green.
6) Wait for the hub's LED indicator to light in red.
(The hub has been successfully reset.)
7) Disconnect the AC adaptor from the hub and then connect it again to restart the hub.
Can I access the system using a computer?No. The system can be accessed using the APP on your mobile devices.