Add-on Home Monitoring System Indoor Camera - KX-HNC200W
- Indoor Camera for Panasonic Home Monitoring System
- Monitor indoor areas -- entrances, living spaces, basement, garage
- Receive text alerts on your smartphone/tablet
- Talk to family members via smartphone/tablet when you are not in the room
- Record video to Micro SD card, view on your computer
- Arm and disarm indoor camera via smartphone/tablet
- Easy DIY set-up, one-touch syncing with system
- Hub unit required KX-HNB600W
- Camera Angle Horizontal: approx. 70°, Vertical: approx. 50°
- Video Compression H.264
- Image Sensor 0.3 Megapixel CMOS
- Max Frame Rate (resolution) VGA up to 6 fps / QVGA up to 10 fps (H.264)
- Recording Time Up to 15 min
- Night Vision 20 ft (6 m)
- Sensor Sound / Temperature/ Visual
- (Visual Detection Range: Horizontal: approx. 70°, Vertical: approx. 50°)
- Waterproof No
- Speaker/Microphone Yes
- Status Indication LED (red / green / amber)
- Easy Setup One Push Pairing Button
- Wall Mountable Yes Adjustable mounting angles: Horizontal: ±90, vertical: facing forward - facing down approx. 60°
- (adjustable when mounting)
- Power Source AC (120V/60Hz)
- Operating Conditions 0 °C (32 °F) or greater than 40 °C (104 °F)
- Up to 90% Relative Air Humidity (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (W x H x D in) Approx. 2 15/16 x 2 15/16 x 4
- Weight (lb) Approx. 0.35
- UPC 885170197282
KX-HNC200W is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from For Security its great Love this camera as an add on to our hub. simple to connect and to set up basic rules to when to record and simple to access. Quality of video is good enough especially since i only really view on my phone).
Date published: 2015-12-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Nice features This camera has some nice added features that may come in handy, especially for parents with a baby. You can remotely play several different lullabys through the camera, and it also has a feature that lets you know if the temperature in the room gets above or below the range that you designate.
Date published: 2015-11-16
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Useless as a security camera This security system doesn't offer the most basic feature of all, which is continuous recording. All other systems would have a low frame rate continuos recording option, but Panasonic thought it could do without it. The camera only record when it senses movement, but it takes a good few secods to start recording. The result is that I only get to see backs of heads, people leaving the shot, if I see anything at all. So the whole camera part of the system is useless. Also, you can not associate behavior between sensors and cameras. For instance, I'd love to be able to have a motion sensor or a door sensor trigger the camera. Or I'd love to be warned when a door is opened. I am hoping this is something that can be improved by improving the software. The kit looks good, it was easy to install, but the most basic functions aren't there yet.
Date published: 2015-10-01
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Difficult When this system is working it's great. However getting it to work has been a constant battle. In the beginning getting the connection to my iPhone was very difficult. After two days of calls to tech support and a total system reset it was working great. Today the app needed to be updated. I ran the update and since that was done there is no connection to the system at all. I am dreading the call(s) to tech support because every time I call I seem to get a tech that runs me through a totally different process.
Date published: 2015-09-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Best products excellent service and products!!!
Date published: 2015-05-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from seen better quality and customer support are very bad
Date published: 2015-04-15
How can I update the software of the Hub?When software update is available you will automatically receive a software update notice to your mobile device. Once accepted the Hub will download the new software through your home Wi-Fi network and update itself. Software update of the Hub will take about 16 minutes to complete. During the update do not unplug the Hub or turn off your mobile device.
Why do I get the following error from my Home Monitoring System: Troubleshooting Connection Unsuccessful: Network Signal Error (Weak Signal using 3G, 4G, LTE or Wi-Fi)?This is caused by a weak signal with your mobile device.
1. Make sure you can connect to the internet using your mobile device.
2. Move to an area where there is a strong signal.
3. Try changing from mobile data (3G, 4G, LTE) to Wi-Fi.
4. For iOS user verify if the iPhone or iPad allows mobile data transmission for the app. To check this, Tap "Settings" of the device and tap "Cellular" & scroll down to "USE CELLULAR DATA FOR:" the "Home Network" app should have green toggle switched to On.
How do I reset the hub and re-start the initial setup?1) Disconnect the AC adaptor from the hub.
2) While pressing the Wi-Fi SETUP button on the rear of the hub and the CAMERA and OTHER DEVICE buttons on the side of the hub (total 3 buttons), connect the AC adaptor to the hub. Do not release the buttons yet.
3) Continue to hold the buttons down until the hub's LED indicator lights in yellow, then release the buttons.
4) Wait for the hub's LED indicator to light in green (about 2 minutes).
5) Press and hold the Wi-Fi SETUP button until the hub's LED indicator blinks in green.
6) Wait for the hub's LED indicator to light in red.
(The hub has been successfully reset.)
7) Disconnect the AC adaptor from the hub and then connect it again to restart the hub.
Can I access the system using a computer?No. The system can be accessed using the APP on your mobile devices.