DIY Indoor/Outdoor Home Surveillance Camera Kit
- Includes two Outdoor Cameras and one Hub Unit
- Monitor outdoor areas -- entrances, driveway, yard
- Receive alerts, arm/disarm system via smartphone/tablet
- Record video to Micro SD card, view on your computer
- One-touch syncing with your WiFi router and smartphone/tablet
- KX-HNB600 Hub Unit
- Frequency Range DECT: 1.92 GHz–1.93 GHz
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.412 GHz–2.462 GHz
- SD Card Slot for Recording Video Yes (microSD max 2 GB / microSDHC max 32 GB)
- Status Indication LED (red / yellow / green)
- Easy Setup One Push Pairing Button (Handset, Camera, Other Device)
- Wi-Fi setup button
- Expandability Digital cordless handset (KX-HNH100): Up to 6
- Camera (KX-HNC600/HNC200): Up to 4
- Sensor/Smart Plug (KX-HNS101/HNS102/HNA101): Up to 50
- Smartphone/tablet: Up to 8
- Phone Features Landline Telephone Function, Smartphone Connect, Answering System, Call Block
- Sensor Detect Notification (Window Sensor/Motion sensor/Motion sensor in Camera) Via Landline Call Via Home Network System Application Hub Buzzer
- Digital Cordless Handset (alert, announcement)
- Alert Tone Volume Steps 6setps + OFF
- Wall Mountable Yes
- Operating Conditions 0 °C (32 °F) or greater than 40 °C (104 °F)
- 20% – 80% relative air humidity (dry)
- Dimensions (W x H x D in) Approx. 5 1/8 x 5 1/8 x 1 21/32
- Weight (lb) Approx. 0.49 lb
- KX-HNC600 Indoor / Outdoor Camera
- Camera Angle Horizontal: approx. 70°, Vertical: approx. 50°
- Video Compression H.264
- Image Sensor 0.3 Megapixel CMOS
- Max Frame Rate (resolution) VGA up to 6 fps / QVGA up to 10 fps (H.264)
- Recording Time Up to 15 min
- Night Vision 40 ft (12 m)
- Sensor Infrared (Detection Range: Horizontal: approx. 70°, Vertical: approx. 20°, Distance: approx. 16.4 ft.)
- Visual (Detection Range: Horizontal: approx. 70°, Vertical: approx. 50°)
- Waterproof Yes
- Speaker/Microphone Yes
- Status Indication LED (red / green / amber)
- Easy Setup One Push Pairing Button
- Wall Mountable Yes - Adjustable mounting angles: Horizontal: ±90, vertical: facing forward - facing down approx. 60°
- (adjustable when mounting)
- Power Source AC (120V/60Hz)
- Operating Conditions -20 °C (-4 °F) or greater than 50 °C (122 °F)
- Up to 90% Relative Air Humidity (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (W x H x D in) Approx. 2 15/16 x 2 15/16 x 4
- Weight (lb) Approx. 0.35
- UPC 8888888888888
- UPC 885170197558
How can I update the software of the Hub?When software update is available you will automatically receive a software update notice to your mobile device. Once accepted the Hub will download the new software through your home Wi-Fi network and update itself. Software update of the Hub will take about 16 minutes to complete. During the update do not unplug the Hub or turn off your mobile device.
Why do I get the following error from my Home Monitoring System: Troubleshooting Connection Unsuccessful: Network Signal Error (Weak Signal using 3G, 4G, LTE or Wi-Fi)?This is caused by a weak signal with your mobile device.
1. Make sure you can connect to the internet using your mobile device.
2. Move to an area where there is a strong signal.
3. Try changing from mobile data (3G, 4G, LTE) to Wi-Fi.
4. For iOS user verify if the iPhone or iPad allows mobile data transmission for the app. To check this, Tap "Settings" of the device and tap "Cellular" & scroll down to "USE CELLULAR DATA FOR:" the "Home Network" app should have green toggle switched to On.
How do I reset the hub and re-start the initial setup?1) Disconnect the AC adaptor from the hub.
2) While pressing the Wi-Fi SETUP button on the rear of the hub and the CAMERA and OTHER DEVICE buttons on the side of the hub (total 3 buttons), connect the AC adaptor to the hub. Do not release the buttons yet.
3) Continue to hold the buttons down until the hub's LED indicator lights in yellow, then release the buttons.
4) Wait for the hub's LED indicator to light in green (about 2 minutes).
5) Press and hold the Wi-Fi SETUP button until the hub's LED indicator blinks in green.
6) Wait for the hub's LED indicator to light in red.
(The hub has been successfully reset.)
7) Disconnect the AC adaptor from the hub and then connect it again to restart the hub.
Can I access the system using a computer?No. The system can be accessed using the APP on your mobile devices.