Camera Management System
This item is currently not available.
Camera Management System with ConcourseTM Home Gateway
- Network Camera Management Up to 16 cameras
- Internet Access Sharing Yes
- PC / Macintosh Compatibility Yes
- Router Cable/xDSL Compatible
- Bridge Functions Wired Ethernet and 802.11b Wireless
- Viewnetcam Compatible Yes (e.g. http://bob.viewnetcam.com)
- Network Camera Setup Automatically detects up to 16 Panasonic Network Cameras and assigns local IP addresses and port numbers for each camera.
- Automatic Camera Portal Has a camera portal page built in. Up to 16 cameras connected will automatically be added to the portal for easy access from the LAN or even the internet.
- Camera Security Username and password, as well as IP address filtering.
- SD Card Interface For camera image recording.
- Ethernet Technology 4 switched 10/100 Ethernet RJ45 ports.
- Wireless Technology 802.11b with diversity antenna.
- Wireless Security SSID, 40(64)/128 bit WEP encryption, MAC address filtering.
- Wireless Roaming supported
- WAN Interface One 10 Base-T RJ45 port for Cable/xDSL modemor Ethernet uplink.
- WAN Connection DHCP, PPPoE, Static
- Multiple Global IP Addresses up to 16
- Routing RIPv1, RIPv2, up to 32 static routing supported.
- Firewall Stateful packet inspection, NAT, PPTP Pass-Thru for VPN
- Security Administrator password protection
- DHCP Function up to 128 addresses assigned automatically.
- Web Browser Internet Explorer 5.0 or later/Netscape Navigator 4.7 or later.
- Wall Mountable Yes
- Voltage Input 120V/60Hz AC, Output 12V/1000mA DC 10W
- Temp to Operate 41° - 104° F, Indoor only.
- Humidity 45% to 85% RHG (Non condensing)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1.600'' x 10.000'' x 5.000''
- Weight 1.100 lbs
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for FAQs or tutorials for products or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
What should I do if my product needs service?
To locate an Authorized service center in your area Click HereIf you have a Portable Audio, Home Theater System, Camera, DVD Player/Recorder, BluRay, Camcorder, Small Appliance, Personal Care & Beauty, or Telephone product, Ship the product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay Drive Suite B-12McAllen, TX 78503 Include your name, address, phone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable shipping company that is able to provide the tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.To check on the status, Email: email@example.comPlease include the Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.