Camera Management System
Camera Management System with ConcourseTM Home Gateway
- Network Camera Management Up to 16 cameras
- Internet Access Sharing Yes
- PC / Macintosh Compatibility Yes
- Router Cable/xDSL Compatible
- Bridge Functions Wired Ethernet and 802.11b Wireless
- Viewnetcam Compatible Yes (e.g. http://bob.viewnetcam.com)
- Network Camera Setup Automatically detects up to 16 Panasonic Network Cameras and assigns local IP addresses and port numbers for each camera.
- Automatic Camera Portal Has a camera portal page built in. Up to 16 cameras connected will automatically be added to the portal for easy access from the LAN or even the internet.
- Camera Security Username and password, as well as IP address filtering.
- SD Card Interface For camera image recording.
- Ethernet Technology 4 switched 10/100 Ethernet RJ45 ports.
- Wireless Technology 802.11b with diversity antenna.
- Wireless Security SSID, 40(64)/128 bit WEP encryption, MAC address filtering.
- Wireless Roaming supported
- WAN Interface One 10 Base-T RJ45 port for Cable/xDSL modemor Ethernet uplink.
- WAN Connection DHCP, PPPoE, Static
- Multiple Global IP Addresses up to 16
- Routing RIPv1, RIPv2, up to 32 static routing supported.
- Firewall Stateful packet inspection, NAT, PPTP Pass-Thru for VPN
- Security Administrator password protection
- DHCP Function up to 128 addresses assigned automatically.
- Web Browser Internet Explorer 5.0 or later/Netscape Navigator 4.7 or later.
- Wall Mountable Yes
- Voltage Input 120V/60Hz AC, Output 12V/1000mA DC 10W
- Temp to Operate 41° - 104° F, Indoor only.
- Humidity 45% to 85% RHG (Non condensing)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1.600'' x 10.000'' x 5.000''
- Weight 1.100 lbs
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.