Network Camera with Remote...
- Netcam - Adding A Camera to the BBHNP15A Software
- Netcam - Wired Setup with CD
- Netcam - Finding the Default Gateway
- Netcam - Multi Camera Setup
- Netcam - Navigating Portforward.com
- Netcam - Single Camera Options
- Netcam - Setting a Static Local Camera Address
- Netcam - Setting up Viewnetcam.com
- Netcam - Setting up a Wireless camera with CD (Wired Initial Setup)
- Netcam - Setting up Camera for Wireless Access
- SERVER FEATURES: .
- Color Video Yes
- Image Compression JPEG
- Video Streaming Format Motion JPEG
Quality Video Resolution
640 x 480, 320 x 240(default),
160 x 120
Frame RateMax. 12 frames/sec (640x 480)Max 30 frames/sec (320 x 240)Max 30 frames/sec (160 x 120)
- Authentication ID/Password authentication (Administrator / General Users (up to 30))
- Encryption No
- IPv4/v6 IPV4
- Supported Network Protocols HTTP, FTP, SMTP, TCP, UDP, IP, DHCP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, and POP3 before SMTP
Via Ethernet connection
- Automatic Network Configuration No
- Simultaneous Viewers 30
- Image Buffer About 560 frames (320 x 240) with time display
- Pre-Alarm Image Buffer Yes
- Image Transfer via E-Mail (SMTP) or FTP Triggered by external sensor alarm and/or timer
- Camera Recording Yes, records data to a web site through FTP or to the hard drive of a local computer.
- Max. Bandwidth Control 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.5/1.0/2.0/3.0/5.0Mbps/ unlimited
Free DDNS Compatible (Viewnetcam.com)Yes
- Cellular Phone Compatibility View Snapshot and Control from Compatible Cell Phone
- Multiple Camera Views Yes, up to 4 cameras can be viewed at once
- Multi-Language Interface English, German, Spanish, Italian, French and Japanese
- Built-in Calendar Timer Yes
- Auto Time Adjustment with NTP Yes
- Time & Day Access Control Yes
- Remote External Output Control Yes
- LED Indicator Control On/Off or On During Access
- Configurable Top Page Title, Image and Link
- CAMERA FEATURES: .
- Zoom Max. 42x (21x Optical, 2x digital)
- Image Sensor 1/4" 380,000 pixel CCD
- Viewing Angle Wide: 51° / Tele: 2.6°
- Remote Pan Angle 175° Left and Right at up to 200°/sec. (or less based upon user setting)
- Remote Tilt Angle -120° to 0° (on desk) 0° to 90 ° (on ceiling)
- Maximum Pan/Tilt Speed Pan: 300°/secTilt: 200°/sec
- Hide-Away Lens No
- Preset Locations 8
- Click to Center Yes
- Focus Auto/Manual
- Aperture (f No.) : F1.6 - 3.6
- Illumination 3-10000 lux
- White Balance Auto/Manual/Hold
- Adjustments Brightness, White Balance, Focus
- Exposure Auto
- Clear Dome Lens Cover No
- AUDIO FEATURES: .
- 2-Way Audio No
- CODEC No
- Frequency Range No
- Input No
- Output No
- WIRELESS FEATURES: .
- Wireless Technology No
- Frequency No
- Number of Channels No
- Transmission Speed No
- Security No
- INTERFACE FEATURES: .
- Network Connection Ethernet (10Base-T/100Base-TX)
- External I/O Connector 1 input / 1 output 1. GND 2. DC Power Output 3. External Sensor Input 4. External Device Control Output
- SD Card Slot for Image Buffer No
Analog Video OutputComposite Video Output (NTSC) - 3.5mm mini jack (requires part # LSJA0184 mini to RCA cable or similar)
- Speaker/Microphone Jack No
- OTHER FEATURES: .
- Weatherproof (splash resistant) No
- Built-in Sensor No
- Multiple Mounting Options Desk/Ceiling/Tripod Mount
- Operating Temperature 0°C to +40°C (+32°F to +104°F) Indoor Only
- Operating Humidity 20-80% RHG, non-condensing
- Power Source 12VDC (100-240V AC Adaptor included)
- Power Consumption 12W
- Included Accessories AC Adaptor and Cord, Ceiling Mount Cover, Ceiling Plates, Screws and Setup CD-ROM
- PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: .
- Operating System Requirements Windows 95, 98, NT4.0, 2000, ME and XP
- Web Browser requirements Internet Explorer 5.0 or later/Netscape Navigator 4.7 or earlier
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.