Plain Paper Fax with 2.4 GHz Cordless Phone
Plain Paper Fax with 2.4 GHz Cordless Phone and Digital Answering System plus a full size roll of film
- Multi-Handset Capability No
- Cordless Phone Technology 2.4 GHz GigaRange®
All Digital Answering MachineYes
Digital DuplexSpeakerphone Yes, on base and handset
Caller IQ CompatibleYes
- Paper Tray Capacity Max 50 Sheets
- Modem Speed (Kbps) 14.4
- Transmission Time (sec./page) 9
- TEL/TAD/FAX Switching Yes
- LCD Display Yes
- LCD Display (# of characters per line) 16
- Jog Dial Operation No
- Navigator Key Yes
- Extension Line Transfer Yes
- Telephone Directory Navigator Yes, 50 entries
Out of Paper Receptionup to 28 pages
- Automatic Document Feeder (pages) 10 pages
- Electronic Film Indicator No
- 64-Level Halftone Resolution Yes
- Resolution photo/super fine/fine/standard
- Print Method Thermal Transfer
- Multi-Copy up to 50
- Help Function Yes
- Reduction Copy 92%/86%/72%
- Enlargement Copy 150%/200%
- Collate Yes
Voice/Fax Pager CallFax/Voice
- Electronic Volume Control Yes
Caller IDYes, with Call Waiting Caller ID
- Voice Mailboxes up to 3
- Record Time (min.) 18
- Voice Time/Day Stamp Yes
- Hands-Free Headset Compatible (headset optional) Yes
Fax Advantage ProgramExchange, 6-Month Warranty
- Paper size LTR
- Plain Paper Yes
- Flatbed No
Distinctive Ring DetectionYes
- Monitor Speaker No
Answering Machine InterfaceNo
- Belt Clip Yes
- 2 Way Intercom Yes
- Handset Locator Yes
- Handset Battery Ni-Cd
- Roll of Film Included Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 7.800'' x 15.200'' x 12.800''
- Weight 7.30
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
What should I do if my product needs service?
For In Warranty Product Service: Call Toll-free 1-800-HELP-FAX (1-800-435-7329) for the location of an authorized service center For Out of Warranty technical and troubleshooting support: Please contact our Continued Services Technical Support Line at 1-800-211-7262 for support on a fee basis.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?