Compact Plain Paper Fax
Compact Plain Paper Fax with 900 MHz Cordless Phone
- Multi-Handset Capability No
- Cordless Phone Technology 900 MHz
All Digital Answering MachineNo
Digital DuplexSpeakerphone No
Caller IQ CompatibleNo
- Paper Tray Capacity Max 50 Sheets
- Modem Speed (Kbps) 9.6
- Transmission Time (sec./page) 15
- TEL/TAD/FAX Switching Yes
- LCD Display Yes
- LCD Display (# of characters per line) 16
- Jog Dial Operation Yes
- Navigator Key No
Out of Paper Receptionup to 28 pages
- Automatic Document Feeder (pages) 10 pages
- Electronic Film Indicator No
- 64-Level Halftone Resolution Yes
- Print Method Thermal Transfer
- Multi-Copy up to 50
- Help Function No
- Reduction Copy 92%/86%/72%
- Enlargement Copy 150%/200%
- Collate Yes
Voice/Fax Pager CallFax
- Electronic Volume Control Yes
- Speed Dial Stations 50
- Voice Time/Day Stamp No
- Hands-Free Headset Compatible (headset optional) Yes
Fax Advantage ProgramOvernight Exchange, 1-year Warranty
- Plain Paper No
- Flatbed No
- Monitor Speaker No
Answering Machine InterfaceNo
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 7.280'' x 14.500'' x 10.875''
- Weight 8.50
How do I remove a document/paper jammed?Note: Unplug the unit from the outlet.
To remove a jammed document/paper, you will need to open the front cover and pull the paper towards you. You may also clean the feed roller with a lint free cloth that is dampened with alcohol.
For specific information please consult your operating manual.
Why is the fax machine not recording the incoming message?If the answering part of the unit wont receive messages, first be sure that the auto answer is set to tam/fax mode and the red light button should be lit up. If it still doesn't work, you may try unplugging the unit from the power for initial reset. If it doesn't work, call Panasonic technical support hotline for further instruction.
Will there be a fax driver software that will work on my latest Mac Operating System?For Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7
Panasonic supports following functions:
- Printer Driver
- Scanner Driver (Pull Scan)
- Push Scan
- PC fax driver (sending only, fax supported models only)
For Mac OS X 10.3 / 10.4
Panasonic supports following function:
- Printer Driver
More detail, just go to http://panasonic.net/pcc/support/fax/world.htm.
What does it mean by "fax in memory" on the display?If the display shows "FAX MEMORY FULL" it's possible the document received exceeds the fax machine's memory capacity. The memory will need to be cleared and you will lose any received documents in memory. To clear the memory, remove the power cord for five seconds and reconnect it. Receiving large pictures or colored graphics can consume the memory.