Plain Paper Fax/Copier with All-digital Answering System
Features Slim Cabinet Plain Paper Fax/Copier with All-digital Answering System
- Multi-Handset Capability No
- Cordless Phone Technology No
All Digital Answering MachineYes
Digital DuplexSpeakerphone Yes
Caller IQ CompatibleYes
- Paper Tray Capacity Max 30 Sheets (LTR)
- Modem Speed (Kbps) 9.6
- Transmission Time (sec./page) 15
- LCD Display Yes, on Base Unit
- LCD Display (# of characters per line) 16
- Jog Dial Operation No
- Navigator Key Yes
- Extension Line Transfer Yes
Out of Paper Receptionup to 24 pages
- Automatic Document Feeder (pages) 10 pages
- Electronic Film Indicator Yes
- 64-Level Halftone Resolution Yes
- Print Method Thermal Transfer
BroadcastingYes, 20 Locations
- Help Function Yes
- Reduction Copy 92%/86%/72%
- Enlargement Copy 150%/200%
- Collate Yes
Voice/Fax Pager CallVoice
- Electronic Volume Control Yes
- Voice Mailboxes up to 2
- Record Time (min.) 18
- Voice Time/Day Stamp Yes
- Hands-Free Headset Compatible (headset optional) No
Fax Advantage ProgramExchange, 6-Month Warranty
- Paper size LTR
- Plain Paper Yes
- Flatbed No
Distinctive Ring DetectionYes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 7.5'' x 12.2'' x 17.8''
- Weight 9.7
- UPC 037988809653
How do I remove a document/paper jammed?Note: Unplug the unit from the outlet.
To remove a jammed document/paper, you will need to open the front cover and pull the paper towards you. You may also clean the feed roller with a lint free cloth that is dampened with alcohol.
For specific information please consult your operating manual.
Why is the fax machine not recording the incoming message?If the answering part of the unit wont receive messages, first be sure that the auto answer is set to tam/fax mode and the red light button should be lit up. If it still doesn't work, you may try unplugging the unit from the power for initial reset. If it doesn't work, call Panasonic technical support hotline for further instruction.
Will there be a fax driver software that will work on my latest Mac Operating System?For Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7
Panasonic supports following functions:
- Printer Driver
- Scanner Driver (Pull Scan)
- Push Scan
- PC fax driver (sending only, fax supported models only)
For Mac OS X 10.3 / 10.4
Panasonic supports following function:
- Printer Driver
More detail, just go to http://panasonic.net/pcc/support/fax/world.htm.
What does it mean by "fax in memory" on the display?If the display shows "FAX MEMORY FULL" it's possible the document received exceeds the fax machine's memory capacity. The memory will need to be cleared and you will lose any received documents in memory. To clear the memory, remove the power cord for five seconds and reconnect it. Receiving large pictures or colored graphics can consume the memory.